What are you going to eat when you reach GW?

Options

Replies

• 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Mexican

Racist.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    I eat the same things now that I will eat later.
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    The night I hit goal weight, I consumed about 3000 calories in pasta, margaritas, and cake. However, I was planning on going out and eating that stuff that night anyways, I just happened to hit goal weight that day.

I didn't deprive myself of anything while losing weight, so it really wasn't a big deal. *shrugs*
    Dat azz!!
  • NeverGivesUp
    NeverGivesUp Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Be careful not to start gaining. It is never good to come from deprivation. Taking care of yourself and your body is for life after all. I changed what I crave and what I eat for good so I will not be changing what I am eating even after I get to goal.
  • mamagirl49
    mamagirl49 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    His liver. With some fava beans and a nice chianti.

phtttt. phffft.phffft.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    All the foodz! Probably pizza with a side of pizza. Ha!
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    The night I hit goal weight, I consumed about 3000 calories in pasta, margaritas, and cake. However, I was planning on going out and eating that stuff that night anyways, I just happened to hit goal weight that day.

I didn't deprive myself of anything while losing weight, so it really wasn't a big deal. *shrugs*
    Dat azz!!

^truthzzzzz
  • vmekash
    vmekash Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I gave up nothing, so I'll continue to eat whatever I want. What I did do was monitor my calories, so I will continue to do so when I am on maintenance, because I don't ever want to have to eat so little again.
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    You shouldn't deprive yourself of anything. Look up flexible dieting.
  • carissawhitworth
    Options
    "You are not a dog, don't reward yourself with food." ;) You should still be indulging in your favorites weekly, just learning to enjoy them in proper protion sizes and within the means of your reccomended caloric intake. I still have treats every now and then I just make sure they're on my work out hard days or I work my *kitten* off after. If you lost all that weight without learning to safely indulge... how are youto insure you wont gain it all back? My goal is work out 6 times a week for more than an hour burning more than 500 calories and a Sunday rest day. I just make sure if I am going to have something unhealthy it'll be on one of those six days.I'm no expert or perfectly skinny but I do know to enjoy life A girls gotta have some dark chocolate,wine,ice cream and carbs to go with her SEXXXX ;)
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

Dat azz!!
    "Dat azz" was made by squats and copious amounts of margaritas, cake, and cookies.

TRUE STORY.
  • LilRedRooster
    LilRedRooster Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    That's why I am a distance runner: I can convert Papa Murphey's stuffed pizza to muscle in just a few miles. It's glorious.
  • whizzywoe89
    Options
    I will want gravy and biscuit until i am so stuffed then go swimming in my first two piece since i was 10:wink::smile: :smile: :love:
  • AmazonRDH
    AmazonRDH Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    i have a cheat day every sunday so i dont go mental. :laugh:
  • asizesix
    asizesix Posts: 134
    Options
    pfft screw food - i'll be rewarding myself with designer threads B-)
  • dixoncrew
    dixoncrew Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    What I eat now! I refuse to gain back the 40# I worked my butt off to lose. I can live without burgers and fries. I can't live the kind of life I want while eating foods like that.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    I'm really trying not to think of food in general as a reward, or any particular food as something that's forbidden. My reward for reaching goal weight is probably going to be a car or a trip. But who knows how my life will have changed by then...it might end up being something else. I figure it's going to take me up to 2 years to lose the 84 lbs. It's slow-going at my age.
  • bucketbott
    bucketbott Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm going to buy myself something from BlackMilk. I don't plan on changing what I eat, except to eat a bit more so that I will be eating at maintenance. I also don't like rewarding myself with food. Food rewards are temporary; clothing rewards are, uh, less temporary. Plus, I will get to show off my GW in some BlackMilk awesomeness.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    The same things I eat now. I eat foods I enjoy everyday. I don't go nuts. I enjoy a lunch full of veggies and yogurt dip as much as I enjoy my sonic sweet potato tots.
    To me it's about balance.
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Puppies are rewarded with food treats, not humans.

I want a puppy as a reward. Not to eat. To snuggle.:smile: