Anyone start out @ 300lbs. or more?

Options

Replies

• hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Yep... and WAY over at that... Started at 440, now at 405 and heading south... my mini goal is to be under 400 when I leave for Spring Break...a little pushy considering i leave in 9 days... but we'll see how it goes
  • moparrunner6
    Options
    im at 450 iv been working out in a gym now for a little over a month.im going to do a weigh in in a week. i know iv lost cause my cloths are getting baggy .im hope its under the 430 mark
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I didn't quite tip the 300lb mark. I hit 297 and decided that I needed to do something. I was doing very well, then got injured, then summer rolled around and I'm back at it. Currently 255. Anyone can add me, if you'd like :flowerforyou:
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I started at 318 and am now several pounds under :):):)
  • daniellenicoleeee
    Options
    ME! I started at 347.4 and I have tried this twice. So far I am down 8.8 pounds. :blushing:
  • shrinkingbrian
    shrinkingbrian Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I weighted 405 pounds on 2/17/2012. One year later, I'm at 244 pounds. My goal is to reach 200 pounds. My secret: diet, exercise, and hard work
  • farfromperfectdottv
    Options
    461.2 when I started 3/22/12...270.0 as of today's weigh-in :) It's a lifestyle change that has SOOOOO been worth all the hard work!
  • djnusch
    djnusch Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Started of at 365 in January, I want to loss 180 pounds in two years. So far I'm down 21. It's nice to know I'm not alone in this battle.
  • fitmelinda7
    fitmelinda7 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I started at 405 on July 18th of last year. I am at 258 now. This site is a life saver. Log everything. If you cheat on logging your just cheating yourself. Plus what I do is take a bite of things I want. If my wife or kids get fries take a few, they get a sundae, take a bite or 2. Don't deprive yourself. Because that's when the bingeing starts. Have good people around you. It's ok to have a bad day, just don't let it turn into a bad couple of days, then a week, then the next thing you know you've gotten completely off the boat and start to sink again. Food tastes great, but once you eat a ton you feel horrible. Food tastes so much better when your hungry. Feel free to add me. Always looking to give and receive support.

VERY GOOD ADVICE........You are soooooooo right!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    324; we can be mfp friends if you want.
  • RAREBIRDART
    RAREBIRDART Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I started at 343 at Jan 2nd 2013. And Currenlty 311 as of Sunday Feb 24th. :) 2013
  • sogoobtastic
    sogoobtastic Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    on 2/6/13 i was at 330. Today, i am 310. Feel free to add me
  • 3nchantress
    Options
    I started at 405 on July 18th of last year. I am at 258 now. This site is a life saver. Log everything. If you cheat on logging your just cheating yourself. Plus what I do is take a bite of things I want. If my wife or kids get fries take a few, they get a sundae, take a bite or 2. Don't deprive yourself. Because that's when the bingeing starts. Have good people around you. It's ok to have a bad day, just don't let it turn into a bad couple of days, then a week, then the next thing you know you've gotten completely off the boat and start to sink again. Food tastes great, but once you eat a ton you feel horrible. Food tastes so much better when your hungry. Feel free to add me. Always looking to give and receive support.

This is some of the best advice I've seen yet and couldn't agree more!

I started second week of January 2013 @ 385. Now am at 347. Just keep on keeping on :) Seriously, I've approached it with the same mentality as above and for the first time in my life it's working...and dare I say...it's been pretty easy too. Hopefully it stays that way!
  • kylisa41
    kylisa41 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started right at 329 got down to 288 and since the holidays am back at 304 today is my first day back on track and I really want to stay motivated I'm 52 and have had back surgery and have arthritis in so many places and live on pain pills and I don't want this to be the rest of my life story!
  • cthompson1002
    cthompson1002 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I started at 368 now I am 306. Still have a long way to go. I love this site and it is so helpful to me. I have started and quit so many time. It feels good to wear smaller size clothes. So excited cant wait to get out of the 300. Keep up the good work and stay positive.
  • SEAFOODMAN
    SEAFOODMAN Posts: 342
    Options
    middle of november i was 379, currently 287....i take oxyelite pro and AP....2 best supplements! :)
  • nomesw84
    nomesw84 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone who wants some mutual support :-)
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    I started at 340. Tap dancing around Onederland now. You can totally do it :)
  • Judybowler
    Judybowler Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi there...I started at 321 and went down to 244...gained 20 back over Christmas...and now jumping back on the bandwagon!!! We can do this girl!! Feel free to add me as a friend!! We can do it!! :P
  • DeborahBatewell
    DeborahBatewell Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started out at 377 lbs. April 2012 and currently weigh 268 lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!