30 Day Shred, starting March 1st and would LOVE company!

Options
I got the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred video and will be starting this Friday afternoon. I would LOVE to have company as I have heard this video is not easy and will probably help to have support :)

I joined MFP about 2 years ago and have been touch and go with it, I lost my bulk weight and have now seemed to get too comfortable with just being at a healthy weight 10lbs over my original goal... now it is time to tone up and finish what I started. No more getting winded when walking up hills or having flabby arms! Lets see if I can actually get that stomach I envy but never thought was actually achievable.

Feel free to add me if you would like to join the challenge :) If you have not looked into 30 day shred there are many forums on it throughout MFP with amazing success stories with unbelievable before and after pics as well as great encouragement. If you can't start exactly on Friday it is totally fine cause we will all have different rest days, I am thinking it will take me at least through Mid April to get through all 30 days of workouts. Don't forget your before and after pics :)

Replies

• ThatSoundsHard
    ThatSoundsHard Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • reefvixen149
    reefvixen149 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site because I am on day three of the 30DS. I've never worked out before in my life (besides high school gym class) and after just having my second baby three months ago I'm finding it difficult to lose the weight I've gained.

I'm not sure if I'm finding this program so difficult because I haven't worked out before or if it really is that hard but man oh man! I'm feeling some serious muscle aches today! That means that it must be working!

I'll join you, and just continue on as if Friday were my first day, as long as you don't mind that I got a head start, that is!
  • beejelblor
    beejelblor Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I just joined this site because I am on day three of the 30DS. I've never worked out before in my life (besides high school gym class) and after just having my second baby three months ago I'm finding it difficult to lose the weight I've gained.

I'm not sure if I'm finding this program so difficult because I haven't worked out before or if it really is that hard but man oh man! I'm feeling some serious muscle aches today! That means that it must be working!

I'll join you, and just continue on as if Friday were my first day, as long as you don't mind that I got a head start, that is!

Welcome to MFP and congrats your your baby!! So glad to hear you are happy with it so far :) I look forward to us whipping back into shape and cheering each other on! I think you will really like MFP, it has helped me realize what is and is not healthy to eat and I have a much better perspective on what a healthy portion actually is.
  • MirandaK62
    Options
    I'm with ya! I'm starting 30 day Shred again starting March! :smile:
  • kaitgettingfit
    Options
    I'll be starting then too :)
  • Ellykelly911
    Options
    im up for it as well :)
  • thebrazenhead
    thebrazenhead Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm up for it. I've started 30DS twice and haven't finished yet. I'm ready!
  • scarlettgeorgia4
    scarlettgeorgia4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Im in!
  • GinE73
    GinE73 Posts: 68
    Options
    Ok, count me in! I've been on the fence about starting this for about 2 weeks...I can't procrastinate any longer. Let's do this! :devil:
  • brookehe
    brookehe Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Ok, count me in! I've been on the fence about starting this for about 2 weeks...I can't procrastinate any longer. Let's do this! :devil:

Ditto! Time for me to get off my butt :ohwell:
  • ASH0502
    Options
    This is really tempting me to dust off the shred and do it again. I did it over the summer in 35 days (I committed myself to knocking it out at all costs) and lost 8.5 inches. The program isn't complicated but it does challenge you to your max and definitely requires an up front commitment to see it through. I felt absolutely amazing when it was done and it only took 22 minutes a session. How can you beat that?! Haha, I sound like a 30DS rep...

While I think about whether or not I'm ready to buck up and do it again, feel free to add me for support or advice.

You honestly can't go wrong doing this program. If you are a total workout beginner (which I kind of was) this is a great start. If you've been at this a while and are looking to tone up, the advanced moves on the dvd are killer.
  • Dralit
    Dralit Posts: 11
    Options
    I'm in...
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I just completed all 30 days last week!! Now I am doing a different level a day and mixing it with my exercise bike...You guys can do it!!! it does kick your butt and I think day 2-5 were the worst and then my body adjusted!
  • beetpoet
    beetpoet Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Just be careful not to injure your knees. There are many reviews on Amazon about potential injuries. Just be careful.
  • Sandy3313
    Sandy3313 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'm in see you Friday!
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Started today, but I'll just add a day :)
  • healthy_jessx3
    healthy_jessx3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the 30 day shred. Such a fantastic workout. Gets your heart rate going & you sweat alot, thats if you really push yourself. I would love to join! :D
  • King22046
    King22046 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    All in!
  • Elizabeth_Darcy
    Elizabeth_Darcy Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Started it twice and (blah blah blah, insert my crappy excuses here). Let's get this show on the road! :)
  • Heidi_20
    Heidi_20 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too!!! I'll join!!! I actually want to complete this video this time through!!! I joined one of the groups too that is dedicated to shred for march if anyone wants to join there too!!