400th day of logging - The pic I was too scared to post

Options

Replies

• Bwneyegirl
    Options
    What an amazing accomplishment. You look great!!!

I too have been struggling with keeping myself motivated these past few weeks that’s why I decided to read some of the success stories on here and came across your. And after reading your story and looking at your pictures I can say that you have accomplished your goal of motivating one person to keep going because you have definitely motivated me. Thank you :flowerforyou:
  • cutie_patootie
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! Congratulations! *applause*:happy:
  • memwa49
    memwa49 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I have just now been truly inspired....you go girl! Simply wonderful!:happy:
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    WOW!

Nicely done!
  • Hollisss
    Hollisss Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Bravo! Very well done.
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You look fabulous and the smile is even better!
  • lauren_3243
    lauren_3243 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic!
  • kristyash60
    Options
    Congratulations! How long was it before you started noticing the weight was coming off?
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!! Thank you for being brave and posting!!
  • tbetts23
    tbetts23 Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    You are me only younger:laugh: you have done so well! Be proud! You inspire ME!
  • vcarolly
    vcarolly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow!! you have done so well. I bet you are feeling healthy. keep going. yes you are an inspiration.
  • sherrydev
    sherrydev Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You must be so proud of yourself!!
  • Pspetal
    Pspetal Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    You are absolutely amazing! You should be super proud of yourself! This is a fantastic achievement!
  • chellynn1983
    Options
    awesome wish I was that brave!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • jennifersmiles444
    jennifersmiles444 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Well you have definitely motivated me. You look fantastic! It's nice to read an incredible success story like yours that doesn't include hours and hours at a gym, which I can't afford. I am working out with a JM dvd ...but mostly walking in my hilly neighborhood. After reading your story, I'm gonna stop whining about the gym. If walking worked for you, it can work for me!
  • wndnls
    wndnls Posts: 25
    Options
    PLACE DON'T GIVE UP NOW!!! YOU'VE COME SO FARE!!! KEEP GOING...JUST A FEW MORE STEPS TO YOUR GAOL! !!
  • ldbuster0
    Options
    Way to f______ go!!!!! Congrats on a job well done.
  • hmahjoub96
    Options
    wow!!!! congrats!
  • Dulcemami4ever
    Dulcemami4ever Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    In your older picture you look so much older. Now you look vibrant and happy and you have had an amazing transformation! Great job :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!