Mixed weight Couples: what are your thoughts?

Options

Replies

• SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    Peter Griffin

/thread
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    Archie Bunker
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    He was sexy to me before I lost the weight. Why should that change? I know a lot of girls hone in on the six pack but smart, kind, good, great dad, and a little geeky, plus he loves me for me not my looks, that beats a 6 pack any day of the week. :flowerforyou:

484171_10151151621009249_1884815903_n.jpg
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options
    You know I've come to the conclusion that I just love men's chests. Bulky, skinny, plump, don't care! They are all lovely:)

(Does this belong here )
  • dirtnap63
    dirtnap63 Posts: 1,387 Member
    Options
    You know I've come to the conclusion that I just love men's chests. Bulky, skinny, plump, don't care! They are all lovely:)

(Does this belong here )

The feeling is mutual.
  • DekkaTwoOneWizzy
    Options
    A finely textured character cannot be trumped in the long term...i agree mam.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    My fiance has a bit of a spare tire, but I'm more attracted to his brains, his handsome mug and another appendage that I can't mention......
  • susheetush
    susheetush Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I was 20 - 30kgs more than my ex, and he was a foot taller. He loved it, I didn't. I lost weight, he got insecure, which added to issues that were already there, and we broke up.

My current guy is taller and heavier than me, but not by much. But I wouldn't care if he was bigger. I'm not sure about someone smaller than me though....
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,687 Member
    Options

(Does this belong here )

The feeling is mutual.

I burst out laughing! Your eyebrow just works so well with that comment!!!
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Well you only have to look how many "my skinny husband sabotages me because I've totally changed my lifestyle and expect him to totally change his because I have no willpower when he eats chips" threads there are to see why mixed-weight couples might have more conflict.

I wonder if there is a significant difference between mixed weight couples who are both happy with their own weight and eachothers, and mixed weight couples where one or the other is not happy with their own, or their partners weight.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    If you love eachother why would it matter? My husband is bigger than me and I like it that way.
  • cindiva65
    cindiva65 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    He was sexy to me before I lost the weight. Why should that change? I know a lot of girls hone in on the six pack but smart, kind, good, great dad, and a little geeky, plus he loves me for me not my looks, that beats a 6 pack any day of the week. :flowerforyou:

484171_10151151621009249_1884815903_n.jpg

As it should be...you both are cute. :drinker:
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    My thoughts: this is a thing?
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options

(Does this belong here )

The feeling is mutual.

haha.... nice.
    dude, you look like my uncle alton. weird.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    wow.....my husband is 6'6 and a trim 235....I was only 5'7 and pushing 300.......now, I weigh less than he does!! Yay!! Huge goal for me.

We have been married 17 years and while our marriage is better now...it's not because of how he felt...it was the way I felt. I flirt with him more now then before because I am a little more sure of myself. I think if you love someone all that other stuff goes to the back of the line. But that's just me!!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    I'm gaining 5-10 pounds, he's losing about 75 pounds. I never got along better with anyone else before. I think he's sexy and adorable. I guess he thinks the same, too.
  • Sissy4EverX3
    Options
    I totally disagree. When I met mine at age 21, I weighed 297lbs. He was about 190. I ballooned up to 365lbs and he still loved me for me. And while he's now at a healthier 215 (for his height), he complains more about being fat than *I* do.
  • chels0722
    chels0722 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    If there is sex involved, people make it work.
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options

you are a beautiful person, and he is one lucky guy :)
    :flowerforyou:
  • sleepytexan
    sleepytexan Posts: 3,138 Member
    Options
    Mixed weight. hahahaha.

No. absolutely not. it's immoral.