Replies

• EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    good work bruh.
  • slyder432
    slyder432 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the Motivation. I think u just saved a life!
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    WOW, great job Kyle, you have opened up a whole new life for yourself!!! Keep up the great work. I'd like you to add me to your friends list if you want

Basil
  • elpiper
    elpiper Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    dude.....

you are freaking amazing! I love the story. I love the photos, and I hope you find the right time for your love. <3
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Nicely done!
  • anotherYRwiser
    Options
    AMAZING story -and I am very inspired by it! Thank you for sharing!

I am curious though - have you done anything fun with the money you have saved over the year?!! :happy:

And I am willing to bet that when you least expect it, you will reconnect with your friend and she will be SO proud of you!! God works in mysterious ways - you needed to focus on yourself and begin loving yourself - now that you have done that, your true love will come into your life because you have room to share your focus now. :heart:
  • anubhavsharma18
    anubhavsharma18 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Respect
  • QueenTallBeauty
    QueenTallBeauty Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!
    I am so encouraged and awed by you! I whimper and complain about losing these 37 more lbs because it's not coming off fast enough but you lost 200+lbs in 1 year!!! I KNOW THAT TOOK WORK & DEICATION!
    Congrats man! The biggest congrats ever!!!
    PLUS I read how you ate before... SHEESH!!!
    AWESOME JOB!!! Much more success to you!
  • Ascolti_la_musica
    Ascolti_la_musica Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Mind answering a few questions? If not here, then maybe on your blog? (Which I just bookmarked, btw!)

Have you had any issues with loose skin? You look really buff, and the shirt looks fairly snug, so I am guessing not. How did you avoid it? Or if you did have some, how did you get rid of it?

How much/often did you exercise in the first couple of months? What were you able to do when you first started, and how did you build up from there?

I am absolutely amazed by your progress, and in such a short time! You have incredible willpower and determination. Thank you so much for sharing your success!
  • ctopherSmith
    ctopherSmith Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Incredible! What an inspiration!
  • slowly_changing12
    slowly_changing12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    wow!!!!!! that is amazing!!!!!!! you look great!!!!
  • surfbabe
    surfbabe Posts: 79
    Options
    Holy ****! Seriously, Way to go!
  • bluefrog_2001
    bluefrog_2001 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Very proud of you and your success!:drinker:
  • zonah
    zonah Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    You look really good, that's awesome work. It's a lifestyle change not a diet you are on. I'm sure you feel so much better not only physically but mentally too. Congratulations!!!
  • patty43ck
    patty43ck Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow, Wow, Wow!!!! What an amazing accomplishment! I hope you find your Lauren again and if not, I am sure you won't have any trouble finding another amazing lady out there! Congratulations!!
  • Tallia2009
    Options
    Wow, Congratulations, taking control of the mind I think really is everything :)
  • jeremywhitcome
    Options
    Good job bro. And look at all these people who's lives you have touched. Cant wait for my before and after picture, I'm getting there.
  • hmsandberg
    Options
    INSPIRATIONAL!!!
  • Zoe678
    Zoe678 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    You look foxy, congratulations!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing!!! Congratulations on a job well done!!! You look great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!