Replies

• Schmidty102
    Schmidty102 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I'm a college student in Chicago! Add me, everyone!
  • greeneyes0809
    greeneyes0809 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    I'm 18 and a student as well! All people in the same place are welcome to add me :)!
  • teamdj1
    teamdj1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Im always happy to add new friends. Please add.
  • littlelily613
    littlelily613 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I am a Masters Student. I'll be graduating in May 2014, and then I plan on moving to the USA to study for my PhD.
  • moontenshi23
    moontenshi23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and a senior studying American History at U of New Hampshire. When I was Freshman/Sophmore I totally gained the 15lbs and then some! College food is usually not so healthy and they shove fried things in your face at every turn. If you need support feel free to add me! :)
  • cukoobird
    Options
    Hey :-) I'm 19 and working right now - will be in college by fall for English/Pre-Law. I'm from central PA. I was in a horse accident about a year ago and since quitting riding, I've put on more weight than I'd prefer - still 'average' could be better/more fit though... Thanks for the invite. I gladly welcome you to email me as well :-)
  • katnipjuice
    Options
    Hi im new to here- college student in WI, female, 23, studying bio (prevet or ecology /env science) trying to lose at least 30 lbs?! Officially started working out this week. good job and good luck everyone!
  • yella516
    yella516 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    22 year old nursing major! also a server at a Cuban restaurant. omw to hopefully loosing over 80 pounds within this year! wish me luck and good luck to everyone of us. i have been a veteran of weight loss and weight gain for years. this time I am following the rules and being healthy not radical with my dieting. and doing 3 days of cardio at planet fitness and 6 days a week of the p90x routine. also on vitamins and protein supplements. eating correctly and frequently! only thing that can stop me is my own will power and this is why i joined myfitnesspal. feel free to add and friend me i am very friendly and great at giving and receiving morale support :smile:
  • skinnydreams19
    skinnydreams19 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm a junior! All female (I'm a girl, too) college students, especially those with open diaries, are welcome to add me!
  • alligobaba
    Options
    Second semester freshman dealing with the repercussions of late night fast food runs and liquid calories. Feel free to add me, I could use all the help I can get!
  • ferneedstoloseweight
    Options
    sophomore ! feel free to add me. :)
  • Schmidty102
    Schmidty102 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    bump
  • ravitek
    ravitek Posts: 15
    Options
    Hey ya'll! I'm 23 and in nursing school in Amarillo, TX! Add me! My only friends on here are family members haha
    Not too far from us in Lubbock, TX! 23 years old, finishing up this Master's in Electrical Engineering in May!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I'm a college freshman, and put on that freshman twenty. I'll add you :)
  • hampstenj
    hampstenj Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    26 and in school still, have a LARGE amount to lose, would love the support from anyone, I've learned over the month I've been on MFP is trying it alone is not the answer... the more friends who can help you be accountable and just be fun to talk with the better.... add me :)
  • shivaniparmar
    shivaniparmar Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    18 yo college freshman with a goal!! I'm also doing my gen ed right now and just living at home which makes it a bit easier. However, working at a Denny's part-time does NOT. Still, I'm staying away from the fast and junk food! Forget the french fries and bring on the blueberries!! :P
  • dillonrichardson
    Options
    20 Y.O. college Sophomore majoring in Computer Information Systems.
  • KrystalLight03
    Options
    I'm a 22 year old studying interior design at Indiana University. I changed my major from biochemistry my sophomore year, so I am a senior now, but still have another two years until I get my degree. I've gained a lot of weight since coming to college, and I'm trying to get it off for good. Feel free to add me!
  • SkinnySummer1717
    Options
    I'm 21; adding you right now!