400th day of logging - The pic I was too scared to post

Options

Replies

• sexypiglett
    Options
    WOW......You look like a complete different person. Truly amazaing.
  • anaoliver63
    anaoliver63 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, keep it going.... :flowerforyou:
  • cubalz
    cubalz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Great progress!

First, thanks for providing all of us incentive to keep at it...some days that's all it takes to renew our commitment to ourselves.

Second, as one who faltered near the end of a 100+ pound weight loss, I KNOW how hard it is to stay motivated when the progress has slowed to a crawl. With hindsight, I think I should have looked at that time as "pre-maintenance" so the pace wouldn't be such an issue. Instead, I let the frustration get the best of me, let other social activities take precedence over exercising, let my guard down and started to eat foods that I knew were going to undo my weight loss.

Hopefully, the "pre-maintenance" mind set can save you from making the same mistakes I did. I'm sure that you feel GREAT to go along with your new look. Try focusing on how much easier your every day life is now.
  • nczuczu
    nczuczu Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    You were very brave taking the picture and posting it for all of us to see. But you have done an amazing job in your transformation and can be very proud of where you have gotten! Thank you for sharing!!! Even if you don't lose another pound, you should be so happy you are healthier and look good. Amazing work, Lady!!!
  • tammyleetammylee
    Options
    oh so wonderful! and so motivating for me!:smile:
  • rde8jr
    rde8jr Posts: 34
    Options
    That is so awesome you are an inspiration to us all.
  • ladycanman
    ladycanman Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Way to go :drinker:

I want to be like you!
  • NotBonJovi
    NotBonJovi Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Wow, abso-fantastically awesome!!

If walking is your only exercise, then may I suggest you try to incorporate some weights and strength training in your daily routine. It will further tone your muscles. Remember, don't judge your progress only by the number on the scale. People don't see that when they meet you.
  • bobbi_97
    Options
    You look awesome you should be very proud of your great complishment...and pix's don't lie :flowerforyou:
  • KJLIII
    KJLIII Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic ! ! I think we're ALL proud of you - and we don't even know you ! ! Hehehe

Like many have said, you are an inspiration !

Thanks so much for posting and for being so brave - you truly are amazing !! :flowerforyou:
  • WendyFlynn
    WendyFlynn Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am overwhelmed at the sheer amount of comments I have received, from the bottom of my heart, thank you all :flowerforyou:

I just wanted to say, weight loss is a slow process. After the first 8 weeks I lost 1lb per week, every week!

Initially, weight loss can be quite rapid and it can be frustrating to go down to losing 1lb a week, but that is a good steady rate and your body will thank you for it. Just keep at it and don't get discouraged. The small losses all add up and you WILL get to where you want to be.

Where ever your are in your fitness goals, patience is your friend!

Thanks again everyone :smile:
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Amazing! Amazing!!
  • LethainIowa
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Congratulations!
  • vjohn04
    vjohn04 Posts: 2,276 Member
    Options
    This is such a great success story!!! Congrats on your loss, OP!!! Absolutely amazing!!!
  • JennytheWicked
    JennytheWicked Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    amazing job!
  • wntrbreez
    wntrbreez Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a totally different person. Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    This is great! It's important that people see that you can drop the weight with just diet and WALKING!
  • iciaramirez
    iciaramirez Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    good job!
  • stmcfred
    stmcfred Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look incredible. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • MichaelBrewer2634
    MichaelBrewer2634 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!