Something interesting about yourself.

Options

Replies

• minionofevil
    minionofevil Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I often dream about things before they happen. Like, the other day, I dreamed that my sister's hubby woke up throwing up, so I made him a get-well card. The next morning, he woke up throwing up. I had a dream that my grandfather died, (who I talked to like once a year and rarely thought about) and a week later, he had a heart attack and died very suddenly.

A lot of times when I have dreams, I end up telling whomever they were about so they can prevent things xD like, i dreamed my sis's boy fell out a window, and i told her so she could be extra careful!
  • Mutant13
    Mutant13 Posts: 2,485 Member
    Options
    I began world travel at a pretty young age. I started when I was 8 and travelled constantly until my mid 20's. I did spend most of the time training for my future job though

You see I was orphaned at an early age leaving the opera with my parents. They left behind their fortune and my oldest and dearest friend and guardian, Alfred. It was with the loss of my parents that I vowed to fight crime in all it's forms. Unfortunately when I began my vigilante life criminals just weren't scared of me.

It wasn't until one night that a bat crashing through my window caused me to see what I needed to do. I became... The Batman.
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I sold luxury cheeses for a year while living abroad.
  • chilliewillie75
    Options
    I have completely remodeled my bathroom in my house, sink, cabinet, lighting, plumbing etc. I own power tools, which many don't think I could even wield let alone know how to properly use!

That is awesome!
  • phoenixrizez
    phoenixrizez Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I was asked to join a roller derby team today...and I am considering it!
  • phoenixrizez
    phoenixrizez Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I often dream about things before they happen. Like, the other day, I dreamed that my sister's hubby woke up throwing up, so I made him a get-well card. The next morning, he woke up throwing up. I had a dream that my grandfather died, (who I talked to like once a year and rarely thought about) and a week later, he had a heart attack and died very suddenly.

A lot of times when I have dreams, I end up telling whomever they were about so they can prevent things xD like, i dreamed my sis's boy fell out a window, and i told her so she could be extra careful!

I have the same thing happen to me! That IS interesting!
  • Offical
    Offical Posts: 94
    Options
    I started acting at the age of four but never made it to be a famous child star. Sucks!
  • ritika33
    ritika33 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I now know 6 languages...comes out of moving cities (and sometimes countries) every two years ...(NO, I am not a mob boss on the run) ;)

38236688.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • phylsyl
    phylsyl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I've been "going to jail" for 25 years, as a prison ministry volunteer with youth. I'm still in touch with some of the young people I used to visit, several of whom are doing life sentences, others are pastors, professional and/or parents! Who'd a thunk?!
  • Abbdul
    Abbdul Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I survived one suicide attack by Talibans 4 years ago when i was in Pakistan
  • DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I was almost kidnapped as a child.
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I am radioactive kinetic. Like pyro kinesis is in theory considered the ability to manipulate fire, I once encountered to be able to slightly manipulate radioactivity.
    In 10th grade my physics teacher set up a Geiger counter to measure some lightly radioactive materials and the atmohspheric radioactivity. While measuring just the atmosphere in intervals of 10 seconds, the average was about 4 clicks on the counter per interval. Out of a mood I strongly concentrated on the installation and suddenly in that interval the counter went up to 12. In none of the intervals it had even gotten close to 10, not to speak of above it. Surprised myself I let it go for 1 or 2 intervalls, seeing it being way below 10 again and then concentrated again on it. Again it jumped somwhere over 10. Thats been the only 2 intervals it counted that many clicks without any radioactive material close to it. As said, the overall average was around 4.
    I never tried it again and this first little succes didnt make me practiced it to become a super villain with mad powers. Lucky humanity ;)

bet you had had a tuna sandwich lol!
  • dstevens19
    dstevens19 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    What a fascinating collection of people!

I guess something interesting about me is that I worked for an NBA team for 14 years doing their public relations and community outreach.
  • boomerz12
    boomerz12 Posts: 140
    Options
    When I was little when I lived with my grandmother I had weird dreams. One of a dead guy crawling through the hallway, later in life found out someone died in the house. Then a dream of someone peeking through the window at me while I was sleeping. My mom later told me when she was younger there was a peeping tom who would spy on her and her friends. Bout as interesting as it gets with me.
  • sassy_sandi
    sassy_sandi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I was part of the 'crowd' as an extra in the movie called "winning" with Paul Newman and Robert Redford that was held in 1968 at the Race Track. I did get to see Robert Redfor up close and it was fun!
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I pwn n00bz with my macr0 skillz.
  • Supern0va81
    Supern0va81 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I began world travel at a pretty young age. I started when I was 8 and travelled constantly until my mid 20's. I did spend most of the time training for my future job though

You see I was orphaned at an early age leaving the opera with my parents. They left behind their fortune and my oldest and dearest friend and guardian, Alfred. It was with the loss of my parents that I vowed to fight crime in all it's forms. Unfortunately when I began my vigilante life criminals just weren't scared of me.

It wasn't until one night that a bat crashing through my window caused me to see what I needed to do. I became... The Batman.

Nooooooo.. I'm Batman :laugh:
  • snowmaniac
    snowmaniac Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I did not land in an aircraft until my 5th time up in one. Also, I once was on MTV's Headbanger's Ball by way of a Queensryche listening party (way back when MTV actually had something to do with music).
  • williecruiser
    Options
    I have worked as a gas jockey, mill worker, election help, gun factory worker, humane society, cafateria worker, spud sorter, dog groomer, and am presently a hair stylist. Jack of all trades, master of none.
  • carplady
    carplady Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I love to going fishing, especially in France. my husband is a keen angler and it was a case of don't see him much or join him. I'm now well and truely "hooked"and I know there are not that many keen female anglers out there. I fish in all weathers from below freezing and snow on the ground to 30 degrees! I've been to some stunning waters and seen all sorts of wlldlife. My biggest fish to date is a mirror carp 55lb 3- which is roughly the amount of weight I would now like to lose!