30 Day Shred, starting March 1st and would LOVE company!

Options

Replies

• Mrs_Charisma
    Options
    I'm also doing 10 days at each level.

For the person who didn't find level 1 challenging, try heavier weights! I did round 1 starting with soup cans and moving up to 5 lb weights. Now I use 8 lb weights for all but those dang anterior lunges with leg raises. Grrr! LOL!
  • Rugersmom
    Rugersmom Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in. day 1 level 1 today.
  • princessmakaila
    princessmakaila Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I started too :) Feel free to add me
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Day 3 Level 1 Done!! Feel it in my shoulders. Hope I can move tomorrow! ::laugh:
  • cryswest57
    cryswest57 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    sure!
  • melodypender
    melodypender Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    where do I get the video from. if I can get it then im in as well
  • freckledginger15
    freckledginger15 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    where do I get the video from. if I can get it then im in as well

You can find the video at Target or Walmart for no more then 10 dollars. Or if you don't want to buy it right away and just try it out, there is a link posted below here that will allow you to do Level 1 for the first 10 days! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Glad to see you're joining :)
  • amdarosa619
    amdarosa619 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing 10 days at each level.

For the person who didn't find level 1 challenging, try heavier weights! I did round 1 starting with soup cans and moving up to 5 lb weights. Now I use 8 lb weights for all but those dang anterior lunges with leg raises. Grrr! LOL!

Go girl!!
  • baddiedey
    Options
    I'm in! I'm beginning 4th March :)
  • Hooyooftwo
    Hooyooftwo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in...have had this for a long time.
  • rhonifit
    rhonifit Posts: 17
    Options
    Just finished day 3, level one. Wooo Hooo! Lovin' the group and all the encouragement! :D
  • emmajayneduff
    emmajayneduff Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Ok I hope this works, I've never uploaded a pic before!....

This is my day 15 pic of the 30 Day Shred, I am over the moon. The biggest difference is my tummy and my back!

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/9a404d6f13bd6e2488ded9da61824cfb.jpg
  • emmajayneduff
    Options

This is my day 15 pic of the 30 Day Shred, I am over the moon. The biggest difference is my tummy and my back!

http://fotos.fotoflexer.com/9a404d6f13bd6e2488ded9da61824cfb.jpg

Oh it didn't work! :(
  • emmajayneduff
    Options
  • Fairyblossom
    Options
    Started today!!! A bit late but I hope to make it through. :)
  • fankyskag
    fankyskag Posts: 47 Member
    Options

9a404d6f13bd6e2488ded9da61824cfb.jpg

Oh it didn't work! :(

There you go! :) You look great!

I'm starting 30DS again today - already done it with soup cans, but bought myself some weights to get going properly. Nothing heavy (3.3lb, 4.4lb 5.5lb), but it's a start, right?

Unfortunately I'll have to restart it again a week tomorrow because I am away for a week, but there's no point in losing a few days before then!
  • mrslynch
    mrslynch Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm a couple of days behind because I started today, but can I join in on the fun?
  • pob75
    pob75 Posts: 14
    Options
    hello,

i started it on saturday so am on day 3 of level 1, i'm finding its KILLING my calves to the point i have to cling to the bannister to get down the stairs!!!

i am also training for the race for life 10k so at the moment i'm not sure whether this is going to be really good for it or really bad.

my friend has lent me some weights so i don't need to use chick pea tins.
  • rfornelli
    rfornelli Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in! I started Saturday. I did this back in September, but this time I am using slightly heavier weights so I hope to see better results.
    It's really important to hide the scale until it's over! The first time I did the dvd, I gained a few pounds over the first couple of weeks, and by the end of the thirty days I had only lost .2 (not even a half a pound!!!!), but I lost about six inches overall. It was really upsetting to see the weight gain, but I took my measurements and pictures at the beginning of each level and used those to force myself to keep going.
  • squinz
    squinz Posts: 136
    Options
    Hi there. I would like to be here. I just completed it and posted a thread on my results.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/911198-my-30ds-results-with-pics

I am still working my way through but doing intermediate level now (along with my other workouts). Love this DVD :)