Quirks!

Options

Replies

• camillaiae
    camillaiae Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I always feel bad for bikes when their owners left the lights on, so I'll walk around turning parked bike lights off all the time.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    I hate feet. If you touch me with your feet it's an immediate punch in the throat. :explode:
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    *Only my right eye get itchy
    *I always put my right shoe on first
    *Always start brushing my teeth on the left side
    *I can't blow my nose like regular people
    *My right arm is longer than my left, but my left leg is longer than my right.
  • Emcookohb
    Emcookohb Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Alot of times when I wash dishes, my feet start itching. Yeah, I know it's weird. Lol :blushing:
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I have a tremor which I have had since birth. I have learned to control/hide it but if I am tired or after a hard workout I can't control it.
    I hate to drink anything...water, juice, gatorade, ect. The act of drinking is gross to me<<<<crazy
  • aminer31
    aminer31 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I cant watch ships sink and if you try to touch me with a strawberry, I'll probably cry.
    what about the strawberry touching you makes you cry? And I bet you've never seen Titanic.

strawberries are the devils poo. and Titanic made me vomit. Nooooo sinking ships!!!

lol
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    Options
    I remember numbers. No matter what. I hate when a person randomly says to me, "hey remember this number... Blah blah blah" because I'll remember it forever and I feel like it's taking up valuable brain space that I will need in my old age.
  • Squidgrok
    Squidgrok Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I rub my feet together when I'm trying to sleep, I find it very calming. Apparently I do this when I'm actually asleep as well. My feet are always cold, I don't know if that is somehow related.
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    i cannot walk down the fishmonger aisle in supermarkets without running. fish eyes really freak me out
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I rub my feet together when I'm trying to sleep, I find it very calming. Apparently I do this when I'm actually asleep as well. My feet are always cold, I don't know if that is somehow related.

I give myself arm and back scratches to fall asleep. I don't care, feels damn good. I'll do it for like half an hour.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    i have to know the zodiac sign of everyone i meet, i dance in the mirror constantly, when people cough around me i literally want to put on a Hazmat suit.
    lol I'm obsessed with zodiac signs too. I don't even read my horoscope.
  • 1GeorgiaPeach
    Options
    My second toe is a tad bigger then my "big toe"
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    Mine are all sleep related.
    Can't sleep without a sheet covering and tucked under my feet (use to be my whole body like a mummy, I've gotten better).
    Can't sleep in a bed facing the wall lengthwise - 3 sides must be accessible..
    Must sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door.
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I'm surprised about how many people on here have to sleep with the fan on. I thought it was only me. I've wondered if that will go away when I lose weight- I don't know how much of it is the fact that I tend to overheat easily.

I can't STAND long toenails. It completely freaks me out.

I hate wearing shoes. I don't think I've ever owned a pair of shoes I couldn't wait to take off.

I love jewelry but I never wear it. I'm always sure it looks ridiculous.

I prefer knowing the ending to movies and books before I watch or read them.
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options

I do that too!! So do my children!
  • Squidgrok
    Squidgrok Posts: 84 Member
    Options

I do that too!! So do my children!

Hooray! We're not alone

http://jasongood.net/365/2011/09/day-236-the-feet-rubbers/
  • 1GeorgiaPeach
    Options
    Same too I have to sleep with the fan no matter how cold I have to have the noise
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Oh man...I have so many...but I have fibromyalgia and the one thing that soothes the pain is a bath so I take like at least 5 baths a day but I can't get out of the tub until it "feels" right can't explain why it just is, same thing with my bed can't get out until I feel that feeling, I constantly have websites running through my head and I have to think of the website and if I misspell the website in my head then I have to say it until it feels right which is sometimes like 30 times, I can't throw anything away that my mom gives me since my grandma died even a cheap tupperware container I am worried something happen to her and I won't have anything to remember her by but it has gotten to ridiculous level...thats just the beginning of my crazy :)
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My left armpit never stinks. I save on deodorant since I only put it on the right. :blushing:

I'm deathly afraid of lizards.

I constantly count everything especially the top, bottom, and sides of my thumbs by running my forefinger over them. 1-2-3-4- dives me nuts. Anything square will do.

I won't eat carbs, meat, dairy (other than yogurt), any fats, etc. I basically live on apples, oranges, diet yogurt, and pickles. As a treat I'll buy one banana now and again or have two pieces of diet bread with mustard. After making the two pieces of toast I scrunch the bread up and pour dish soap on it so I won't be tempted to eat more.

I'm sure there's more but I can't think of them right now.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people hold the door open for me. Even if my hands are full, I'd much rather open my own door. If I'm near a door at the same time as someone else, I'll pretend to be going the other direction or fake a cell phone call just to avoid the irritation of it.