Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Quirks!

Replies

• camillaiae
    camillaiae Posts: 17 Member
    I always feel bad for bikes when their owners left the lights on, so I'll walk around turning parked bike lights off all the time.
  • khall86790
    khall86790 Posts: 1,100 Member
    I hate feet. If you touch me with your feet it's an immediate punch in the throat. :explode:
  • Muscles_Curves
    Muscles_Curves Posts: 385 Member
    *Only my right eye get itchy
    *I always put my right shoe on first
    *Always start brushing my teeth on the left side
    *I can't blow my nose like regular people
    *My right arm is longer than my left, but my left leg is longer than my right.
  • Emcookohb
    Emcookohb Posts: 22 Member
    Alot of times when I wash dishes, my feet start itching. Yeah, I know it's weird. Lol :blushing:
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    I have a tremor which I have had since birth. I have learned to control/hide it but if I am tired or after a hard workout I can't control it.
    I hate to drink anything...water, juice, gatorade, ect. The act of drinking is gross to me<<<<crazy
  • aminer31
    aminer31 Posts: 54 Member
    I cant watch ships sink and if you try to touch me with a strawberry, I'll probably cry.
    what about the strawberry touching you makes you cry? And I bet you've never seen Titanic.

strawberries are the devils poo. and Titanic made me vomit. Nooooo sinking ships!!!

lol
  • n2thenight24
    n2thenight24 Posts: 1,651 Member
    I remember numbers. No matter what. I hate when a person randomly says to me, "hey remember this number... Blah blah blah" because I'll remember it forever and I feel like it's taking up valuable brain space that I will need in my old age.
  • Squidgrok
    Squidgrok Posts: 84 Member
    I rub my feet together when I'm trying to sleep, I find it very calming. Apparently I do this when I'm actually asleep as well. My feet are always cold, I don't know if that is somehow related.
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    i cannot walk down the fishmonger aisle in supermarkets without running. fish eyes really freak me out
  • krystonite
    krystonite Posts: 553 Member
    I rub my feet together when I'm trying to sleep, I find it very calming. Apparently I do this when I'm actually asleep as well. My feet are always cold, I don't know if that is somehow related.

I give myself arm and back scratches to fall asleep. I don't care, feels damn good. I'll do it for like half an hour.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    i have to know the zodiac sign of everyone i meet, i dance in the mirror constantly, when people cough around me i literally want to put on a Hazmat suit.
    lol I'm obsessed with zodiac signs too. I don't even read my horoscope.
  • My second toe is a tad bigger then my "big toe"
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Mine are all sleep related.
    Can't sleep without a sheet covering and tucked under my feet (use to be my whole body like a mummy, I've gotten better).
    Can't sleep in a bed facing the wall lengthwise - 3 sides must be accessible..
    Must sleep on the side of the bed closest to the door.
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    I'm surprised about how many people on here have to sleep with the fan on. I thought it was only me. I've wondered if that will go away when I lose weight- I don't know how much of it is the fact that I tend to overheat easily.

I can't STAND long toenails. It completely freaks me out.

I hate wearing shoes. I don't think I've ever owned a pair of shoes I couldn't wait to take off.

I love jewelry but I never wear it. I'm always sure it looks ridiculous.

I prefer knowing the ending to movies and books before I watch or read them.
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member

I do that too!! So do my children!
  • Squidgrok
    Squidgrok Posts: 84 Member

I do that too!! So do my children!

Hooray! We're not alone

http://jasongood.net/365/2011/09/day-236-the-feet-rubbers/
  • Same too I have to sleep with the fan no matter how cold I have to have the noise
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Oh man...I have so many...but I have fibromyalgia and the one thing that soothes the pain is a bath so I take like at least 5 baths a day but I can't get out of the tub until it "feels" right can't explain why it just is, same thing with my bed can't get out until I feel that feeling, I constantly have websites running through my head and I have to think of the website and if I misspell the website in my head then I have to say it until it feels right which is sometimes like 30 times, I can't throw anything away that my mom gives me since my grandma died even a cheap tupperware container I am worried something happen to her and I won't have anything to remember her by but it has gotten to ridiculous level...thats just the beginning of my crazy :)
  • jade2112
    jade2112 Posts: 272 Member
    My left armpit never stinks. I save on deodorant since I only put it on the right. :blushing:

I'm deathly afraid of lizards.

I constantly count everything especially the top, bottom, and sides of my thumbs by running my forefinger over them. 1-2-3-4- dives me nuts. Anything square will do.

I won't eat carbs, meat, dairy (other than yogurt), any fats, etc. I basically live on apples, oranges, diet yogurt, and pickles. As a treat I'll buy one banana now and again or have two pieces of diet bread with mustard. After making the two pieces of toast I scrunch the bread up and pour dish soap on it so I won't be tempted to eat more.

I'm sure there's more but I can't think of them right now.
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    I hate it when people hold the door open for me. Even if my hands are full, I'd much rather open my own door. If I'm near a door at the same time as someone else, I'll pretend to be going the other direction or fake a cell phone call just to avoid the irritation of it.