worst way to breakup with someone

Options

Replies

• TaffyMichele
    TaffyMichele Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Texting or phone call.

I've broken up with someone over a phone call, because he lived an hour away.

I've been broken up with over text when he lived down the ****ing street.
  • annwyatt69
    annwyatt69 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    My husband, the father of my three sons, left me by postcard. I was pg with my 3rd son at the time. That was 21 years ago. Needless to say, my sons HATE their father.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Dan akroyd and Steve Martin did it best on SNL as " two wild and crazy guys"....

" You say, I breaka with you, I breaka with you, I breaka with you....then you throw dog poopie on her shoes..."

:laugh:
  • cestlafete
    cestlafete Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine was in a slightly long distance relationship (90-120 minute drive) and had his SO come out to meet him, then snuck out in the middle of the night, loaded up the trunk with all of his SO's belongings that were at the house, said goodbye the next morning normally and then texted midway through the return trip, 'it's over, your stuff's in the trunk'.

Simultaneously the cleanest and iciest break-up I've ever seen/heard of.
  • actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Had a guy who I was in love with start getting very distant, started spending a lot of time at a strip club then he told me he needed time to get his life together....translation he wanted to date a stripper who treated him like *kitten* rather than someone who loved him. He got his heart ripped out and stompped on and came crawling back to me. And the "I need to get my life together" was delivered by text.

I'm seriously seriously seriously hoping you told him F off..
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Homicide?
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    take a girl out on a here-after road....

tell her "if your not here-after what I'm here-after, you'll be here-after I'm gone".... and dump her....
  • fara180
    fara180 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    *kitten* their brother and send them pictures.

don't judge me til you know me.
  • LadyPakal
    LadyPakal Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    My husband (ex now) decided to basically replace me with the female who had been our chief bridesmaid, then tell me it wasn't working...
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    It might not be as bad as hitting someone with a car or moving out unexpectedly, but my ex and I got into a very emotional discussion, then he back pedaled and made me feel that things were okay and we were all mended up. The next day, I got an email saying that he just did that so he didn't have to face breaking up with me in person and that he really did mean all that he had said (which he had recanted the night before). I spent the night at his house that previous evening (no naked time thank goodness!) and then he dumped me via email while we were both at work.
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Worst way? With a gun, I imagine.
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    Or having police serve a restraining order...
  • abbycosta0912
    abbycosta0912 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    (oops.... delete!)
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    *kitten* their brother and send them pictures.

don't judge me til you know me.

You'll have to send me the pictures so I CAN know you...
  • abbycosta0912
    abbycosta0912 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I trump all with an annoucement by my dj ex over the college radio so everyone else knows before you do.xx

ah, you should have said, "oh, really? dang. i don't listen to him because his spot sucks. oh well."
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Send him an emai saying you can't date anymore and need to go back to Jesus.

True story.

<<---- Sad panda.

My best friend did this, I think it was an AIM message though, but she said it was because she needed to focus on Jesus and she chose that because we went to Christian school and no one could argue with her about that reason.

My worst break up: He didn't break up with me, just told me his wife wouldn't divorce him because he couldn't get insurance because he was a cancer survivor. The wife that he told me was an ex-wife. I believe the conversation (texting) went like this:
    "I thought you were divorced. I thought she was your ex-wife!"
    "Not officially, I'm at a bar, can I text you later?"
    "I don't really think we'll need to talk again."

And then we never really spoke again. But you lie about being married and you forgo the right to a polite break up.
  • BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    while reading these, I've realized I've never actually had a guy tell me that he wanted to break up ..... they did that sh!tty jedi mind trick crap where it appeared that I had actually been the dumper but they were doing stupid and/or shady crap that pushed me to be the "bad guy" in the situation.

It's actually at a point where my friends joke that the first 4-6mos with me are just a probation period and I have been known to severe ties for, admittedly, petty reasons....I just think I have a low BS tolerance....or maybe a short attention span
  • angiebubbly
    Options
    I like to gently rub Nair on their eyebrows and sneak out in the middle of the night. Never to be seen or heard from again.:laugh:

Nice LOL!!!!
  • Bownzi
    Bownzi Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Wow... That sucks!!! More than likely they have serious mental problems..... They feel. As though they are not capable of breaking up so they had someone else do it.... They need to get help...
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    while reading these, I've realized I've never actually had a guy tell me that he wanted to break up ..... they did that sh!tty jedi mind trick crap where it appeared that I had actually been the dumper but they were doing stupid and/or shady crap that pushed me to be the "bad guy" in the situation.

It's actually at a point where my friends joke that the first 4-6mos with me are just a probation period and I have been known to severe ties for, admittedly, petty reasons....I just think I have a low BS tolerance....or maybe a short attention span

False. Jedis are the good guys. :)