worst way to breakup with someone

Options

Replies

• schelly81
    schelly81 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    When I was 17 I broke up with a guy by showing up at his birthday party in his new apartment, grabbing my stuff out of his room and telling him we were done as I walked out the door. The party hadn't started yet and although he had cheated on me, it was pretty low. He told me 5 years later that he stopped celebrated his birthday after that.
  • actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I spent the night at his house that previous evening (no naked time thank goodness!) and then he dumped me via email while we were both at work.
    Sigh.. see? Shoulda had naked time...
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    Breaking+up+through+an+indirect+text.+B!tch+lvl+over+9000!.jpg
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I spent the night at his house that previous evening (no naked time thank goodness!) and then he dumped me via email while we were both at work.
    lol men. You give it up they disrespect. You don't give it up. They dump you it's a lose lose.
  • determined136
    Options
    How about no break up.....they just fall off the face of the earth....stop calling and texting and just don't exhist anymore. :huh:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    How about no break up.....they just fall off the face of the earth....stop calling and texting and just don't exhist anymore. :huh:

rule 1: don't date guys in the mob.
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm not proud of this but I once dated a guy for 3 months. He got really attached and bought "us" a saint benard puppy I named Nana. The day he had his niece call me auntie, I knew I had to end it. I didn't speak to him for 2 wks. Then he texted me and was like "Is this how you're breaking up with me?" and I just texted back "yup". It was the most cowardly messed up way I've ever ended things with someone. He even called me months later when I was in a new relationship crying and begging for me to come back. And I just hung up on him. :/

Don't mean to be selective...but what happened to Nana!?!
    He still has her I think. I really miss that dog. She was the sweet cutest puppy ever!

Always keep the dog.
  • wampuscat13
    wampuscat13 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Being talked into quitting your job in order to relocate, heading down to Texas "in advance" of her arrival to rent an apartment, and realizing that she got you to move so she could date your friend with a clear conscience.
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    I'm not proud of this but I once dated a guy for 3 months. He got really attached and bought "us" a saint benard puppy I named Nana. The day he had his niece call me auntie, I knew I had to end it. I didn't speak to him for 2 wks. Then he texted me and was like "Is this how you're breaking up with me?" and I just texted back "yup". It was the most cowardly messed up way I've ever ended things with someone. He even called me months later when I was in a new relationship crying and begging for me to come back. And I just hung up on him. :/

He still has her I think. I really miss that dog. She was the sweet cutest puppy ever!

Always keep the dog.

^^^^ THIS!!
  • Pixi_Rex
    Pixi_Rex Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I was engagged, he went out of town for a "guys weekend" when one of the guys showed up on my doorstep with steaks and flowers and apologized and I was dumbfounded he said "we need to talk" I invited him in and he spilled everything. I was 6 months away from a wedding, my invites were out, my ex wouldn't help I had to call off the whole thing it was a horrible situation.

I also had one ex go back to his baby momma and just not tell me, he juggled the 2 of us for almost a month before both her and I caught on to what was happening - we worked together and we were talking about our BF and all of a sudden it was like "wait... you have got to be kidding me" yeah she is still with him, he can go DIAF for all I care.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options

Always keep the dog.
    I would've if I had the option. There was no way I could sneak a saint benard out of his house and never speak to him again.
  • Maribel_1986
    Maribel_1986 Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I had a boyfriend dump me through text while he was training in Twenty Nine Palms (he was a Marine). He told me it was because it was difficult being in the military... I really LOVED him, so I was bummed for months! Last November (a year and a half after he broke up with me) he calls me and tells me he wants to be with me again... I dragged the truth out of him and come to find out he had someone else on the side while he was with me and decided to be with her.... Now she dumped him and he was trying to crawl back to me... No thanks! No matter how much I cared about him back then, it wasn't cool for him to handle things that way.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options

There you are!!!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    <<<<Being less than two weeks away from your due date with his child, and after an argument about not being treated with respect he tells you to leave at nine at night, takes your phone because it is in his name, then decides to lock you out. That was me last night.

oh. my. gracious!!!! Worst by far. Who puts out a pregnant wife with no phone?!?
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    I've always done the dumping so I don't know what it feels like to be broken up with. But I did pack all my ..ish on a rela and moved while he was at work.
    (if that's what you mean)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I broke up with my first high school boyfriends after 3 weeks of dating and him refusing to kiss me. He said he wasn't "Ready" for that yet. I broke up with him in the hall at school and his response was, "So we can say this is mutual right? I don't want to have my first girlfriend break up with ME." :noway:
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    One time i lied and told a guy I was watching ren and stimpy just to get him to come over. Then i broke up with him when he got there.
    Our birthdays were 4 days apart. So I broke up with him a day after my birthday and just a couple days before his.
    Happy birthday to the ground. Cold blooded.
  • Surfrider
    Surfrider Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    No one has ever broken up with me... I seem to be the heartbreaker.

True story.
  • actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    lol men. You give it up they disrespect. You don't give it up. They dump you it's a lose lose.

But... But... I'd never disrespect you!!
  • winterswish
    winterswish Posts: 162
    Options

Always keep the dog.

I kept the dog. :bigsmile: