Replies

• lucille_heather
    lucille_heather Posts: 650 Member
    Options
    Being cheated on!
    Sticks with you for years!!!
  • missmike16
    Options
    omg!!! that is oo messedd up!!! wo would do that to u? so immnature!!! i am soo sorry. :(
  • I3ernadette
    I3ernadette Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    phone call from his ex (who I had never met) while i was between classes during finals week, telling me they were getting back together. i called him for confirmation, went straight to voicemail, and got a voicemail back the next day saying "yeah, sorry. i'll miss you."
    that was it.
  • missmike16
    Options
    seriously!!! i was broken up with on Valentines day too!!! he accused me of cheating with his bff. we dated for almost 4 years and it all went bye. i havent talked to him since.
  • j_zanzig
    j_zanzig Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    years ago...back in high school...I broke up with a girl through her mom. I got along better with her mom than I did her though. lol

This one made me laugh!
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Getting a letter in the mail while you're overseas.

Thanks for taking care of me, risking your life, and trusting me with the bank account. I just can't deal with the long distance.

Really? o.O?

And sleeping with your best friend. And spending all my money.

Yeah had this happen. Doubt much could be worse.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I was dating a guy, called him at work on a Friday night and they told me he went home due to an 'emergency'. I was worried so I called his house and nothing had happened. Hmm. Then one of HIS friends shows up at my house, saying that my boyfriend was out with some other girl and didn't want to be with me anymore! THEN this guy hit on me! I was so stinking mad, I wanted to punch them both.I broke up with my boyfriend and told the other guy to get lost. I swore I'd never date again, haha, but then met my future husband 10 months later. We've been married for 33 years. Happily!

What a jerk. But at least there was a happy ending!
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    having your new boyfriend or girlfriend tell them
  • Louisianababy93
    Louisianababy93 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    them breaking up with you and then singing

"we are never,ever,ever getting back together"
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Getting a "Dear John" letter, when you're in the middle of a Med cruise.

Of course, my name is John, so all my letters were "Dear John"'s.
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    Anything other than in person (or possibly over the phone if it's long distance) is rude and cowardly, in my opinion.
  • TC1728
    TC1728 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I had a girlfriend in high school write it in my yearbook. So I slept with her sister. I still have the yearbook.
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options

yeah but if you were a farmer you'd get the John Deere letter. :tongue:
  • ysienkiewicz
    ysienkiewicz Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am not saying that breaking up via text is a good way to do it, but I had boyfriends (yes this happened to me more than once) who would just never show up and never call me again. I am thinking they are lying in a ditch, dead. I look like an idiot and call several times. Takes me weeks to realize that they never want to see me again, all the while, I looked like such a fool! At least with a text, I would have known it was over. I did bump into one of those guys several years later and laid in on him, saying that if he really wanted to break up with me, he should have had the guts to at least call. I did get an apology!
  • leejusd
    leejusd Posts: 81
    Options
    A friend of my dad was seeing and living with a woman for a couple years. They went on a cruise together (that she paid for). While they were gone, he had a few of his friends brake into their apartment and move all of his stuff out. I imagine there was a brief and awkward moment when they got home, and he just said bye.
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Getting a letter in the mail while you're overseas.

Thanks for taking care of me, risking your life, and trusting me with the bank account. I just can't deal with the long distance.

Really? o.O?

Im so sorry, let me kiss it and make it all better. xoxoxoxoxoxo :flowerforyou:
  • VasylP
    VasylP Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Found out from an ex's brother that a friend of his tried to take advantage of her when she got drunk at his brother's b-day party, I was away at University in my last semester. He kicked his friend out of the house told him never to come back, well I guess it must have been somewhat of a two way street. When I got back from University her parents invite me over for dinner. Things at dinner were kind of tense and after dinner she says she needs some time alone, well before I left and kind of in agreement that maybe we needed to think about were we were going next in our relationship, the guy who her brother was still not talking to showed up. Everything was pretty clear to me when he showed up. Didn't trust woman for some time after that.
  • jnichel
    Options
    I had a girlfriend in high school write it in my yearbook. So I slept with her sister. I still have the yearbook.

Do you still have the sister???
  • jnichel
    Options

yeah but if you were a farmer you'd get the John Deere letter. :tongue:

How would you like a swift smack on the.......

Oh, no, you moderators aren't going to get me that easily.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options

OMG and he dumped her for Janice ****inson. eeewwww