worst way to breakup with someone

Options

Replies

• actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    How about no break up.....they just fall off the face of the earth....stop calling and texting and just don't exhist anymore. :huh:

rule 1: don't date guys in the mob.

Or guys that owe money to the mob.
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    How about the old "I'll just start acting more and more like a jerk until you break up with me, because I'm too much of a coward to end it like a mature adult". Seriously, do they teach this at some secret guy school?
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I was dating a guy, called him at work on a Friday night and they told me he went home due to an 'emergency'. I was worried so I called his house and nothing had happened. Hmm. Then one of HIS friends shows up at my house, saying that my boyfriend was out with some other girl and didn't want to be with me anymore! THEN this guy hit on me! I was so stinking mad, I wanted to punch them both.I broke up with my boyfriend and told the other guy to get lost. I swore I'd never date again, haha, but then met my future husband 10 months later. We've been married for 33 years. Happily!
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I've always done the dumping so I don't know what it feels like to be broken up with. But I did pack all my ..ish on a rela and moved while he was at work.
    (if that's what you mean)
    You said ish to spite me didn't you? :p
  • MichaelBrewer2634
    MichaelBrewer2634 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Shoot them in the face.
  • determined136
    Options
    How about no break up.....they just fall off the face of the earth....stop calling and texting and just don't exhist anymore. :huh:

There you are!!!

And I really liked you too :sad:
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    @mrsjones I:heart: word play
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options

Story of my life - most men I have dated have done this to me.
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    imagesCAEVP1BO_zps238d9338.jpg
  • abbycosta0912
    abbycosta0912 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    No one has ever broken up with me... I seem to be the heartbreaker.

True story.

they may just not want to hurt you..... i was always the one that got "dumped." i got pretty good at manipulating it so that i was never the one to break up with them!
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    <<<<Being less than two weeks away from your due date with his child, and after an argument about not being treated with respect he tells you to leave at nine at night, takes your phone because it is in his name, then decides to lock you out. That was me last night.

oh. my. gracious!!!! Worst by far. Who puts out a pregnant wife with no phone?!?

A complete idiot.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,695 Member
    Options
    Your SO breaks up with you during getting caught in bed with some else.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness industry for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    completely off topic, but it reminded me of the best (worst?) prank I've ever pulled.

After having broken up for about 2 months, I called an ex of mine at 3am, knowing she wouldn't answer, but listen to the voicemail... all I said was "hey, it's me....uh.... you might want to get tested." and hung up.

Oh the glee!
  • _noob_
    _noob_ Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    I put a post it note on her stuff on the curb.
  • raychulj
    raychulj Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    @mrsjones I:heart: word play
    mmhmm lol
  • actingnurse1
    actingnurse1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I would've if I had the option. There was no way I could sneak a saint benard out of his house and never speak to him again.

Get him wet and slip him through the pet door. It's kinda like child birth.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Frind of my brother got dumped by his girlfriend BY TEXT while he was IN HER FRONT YARD, DETAILING HER CAR. B!tch even waited til he'd almost finished.

She was in the house BTW. Just locked the door and refused to answer it.
  • melinda200208
    melinda200208 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I've been hearing a lot on the news of (not trying to stereotype) But guys killing their wives / S.O./ children when they find out they are breaking up. It's pretty scary! They actually said on the news to try to get your stuff together and move out and then contact the person that you are breaking up. Making sure you are in a safe place (especially if you could see the person getting violent) The guys on the news that killed their wives / children had no history of being violent. It's pretty crazy! Something to keep in mind I guess!
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Valentine's Day. I was at work and going to leave early and cook this fancy dinner and get all sexy for my BF. Yeah... He texted me he didn't want to come over cause he would rather get drunk with his friends. We never talked again. 5+ years down the drain. Haha
  • winterswish
    winterswish Posts: 162
    Options
    Frind of my brother got dumped by his girlfriend BY TEXT while he was IN HER FRONT YARD, DETAILING HER CAR. B!tch even waited til he'd almost finished.

She was in the house BTW. Just locked the door and refused to answer it.

Holy hell...LOL I'm sorry, but that takes some serious...well, whatever.