BREAKING NEWS

Options
12345679»

Replies

• winterswish
    winterswish Posts: 162
    Options
    Or if you hate cats, kittens in the ocean.

:flowerforyou: :love:

"You had me at kittens in the ocean..."
  • DanceForever904
    DanceForever904 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    u called me insensitive and idiot which i am neither

This cracks me up. Reminds me of my children fighting...."He called me an idiot! Mom!!" :sad: Seriously? You reported him???

I reported you for reminding me that my kids fight over stupid crap like this. :bigsmile:

u made me laugh! imma report u!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Hold on. Just wait one darn minute. I still need to get my Underoos back.

*sticks 'em down my shirt and runs like hell out the back door, grabbing some bean dip on the way out*

Oh, I'll find them. Even if i have to inspect every inch of you. And when I find them, I'll continue inspecting to ensure you haven't hidden the Underoos of others. Course, I don't really care about the Underoos; I just appreciate complete and thorough inspections.

And by "appreciate" you mean...

I already have two strikes, so I must take a vow of silence on these here public forums. :laugh:
  • winterswish
    Options
    Oh, I'll find them. Even if i have to inspect every inch of you. And when I find them, I'll continue inspecting to ensure you haven't hidden the Underoos of others. Course, I don't really care about the Underoos; I just appreciate complete and thorough inspections.

I already have two strikes, so I must take a vow of silence on these here public forums. :laugh:

I'll just make it up. It's more like real life that way.
  • winterswish
    Options
    *sigh* And to think...we were just gearing up for a party with bean dip, Underoos and competent bartenders.
    358p36g.gif

This is why we can't have nice things.
    I'm done! No more bartender for ya'll! If you can't get along get oooouuuttt! *but leave the bean dip*

*sticks 'em down my shirt and runs like hell out the back door, grabbing some bean dip on the way out*

Pass them on like a baton and run like hell!!!!! *runs like a mad woman and drunkinly passes out in the snow*

Don't worry, I'll cover you up with the Underoos and leave a Solo cup of an unnamed liquid at your side for you when you come-to. I got this!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

I'll just make it up. It's more like real life that way.

Just make sure you let me know what I meant. :bigsmile:
  • rockangel8907
    rockangel8907 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    *sigh* And to think...we were just gearing up for a party with bean dip, Underoos and competent bartenders.
    358p36g.gif

This is why we can't have nice things.
    I'm done! No more bartender for ya'll! If you can't get along get oooouuuttt! *but leave the bean dip*

Pass them on like a baton and run like hell!!!!! *runs like a mad woman and drunkinly passes out in the snow*

Don't worry, I'll cover you up with the Underoos and leave a Solo cup of an unnamed liquid at your side for you when you come-to. I got this!
    Awe that's ap thoughtful!
  • winterswish
    Options
    (dignity saving edit here)
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
  • dsmboy1991
    dsmboy1991 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Yea...I think I'm done here. :laugh:
  • _Pseudonymous_
    _Pseudonymous_ Posts: 1,671 Member
    Options
    Who's Kesha?

I believe the question is "what"?

Kesha-
    A mythical being, sometimes compared to a Chimera, often covered in such iridescent scales, that it is said to sparkle like glitter......
    It also likes to make crappy music.:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

This mythical being survives by feeding on gummy beers, whiskey, and souls of the innocent...
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    image_zps2010fb1d.jpg