Words/Phrases you HATE

Options

Replies

• gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    HATE eggs being referred to as "chicken periods" or "chicken abortions."

If someone surprised me with an egg, I'd be all, "Sweet! Lunch sorted." If my body surprises me with my period it looks like a scene from Dexter in my pants.

They are not the same.
  • liberty338
    liberty338 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    ................If my body surprises me with my period it looks like a scene from Dexter in my pants.............

AAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!............AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!...............................................................AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!! :embarassed:
  • AggieLu
    AggieLu Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    HUN.
  • gfedex
    gfedex Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    ................If my body surprises me with my period it looks like a scene from Dexter in my pants.............

AAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!............AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH!!!...............................................................AAAAAAAAAAGGGGHHH!!! :embarassed:

Just playin' on the grossness factor, much like the people who talk about chicken periods/abortions.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    'enjoy'
  • liberty338
    Options

Just playin' on the grossness factor, much like the people who talk about chicken periods/abortions.

LOL :smile:
  • naturallyrandom
    naturallyrandom Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    "Same Difference" <<<<<< I don't know why this bothers me so much. It has never made sense to me.
  • hofosho1020
    hofosho1020 Posts: 179
    Options
    I can't stand the words "moist" or "panties". And no, I'm not TRYING to be dirty, nor do I assume the two have to be related....I hate them all on their own.
  • HeavierThan_Heaven
    HeavierThan_Heaven Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Legit... Cool beans...

People who use 'literally' wrong.
    This drives me crazy.
  • liberty338
    Options

I've been a single man for a long time(it's a trucker thing) so when that subject comes up I'm like a 6 yr old boy whose eyes go wide in astonishment and horror. LOL :smile:
  • missBrigina
    Options
    When parents tell their kids "this is going to hurt me more than it hurts you"

When guys refer to their women as "old lady" or "ma" ...it irks me ughh

YOLO, boo thang, shawty

When people over use "like" "you know" "from the get go" "for real"

"Good things come to those who wait"

"Same difference"
  • lbmore33
    lbmore33 Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    vaginal secretion.....ewww
  • lbmore33
    Options
    I can't stand the words "moist" or "panties". And no, I'm not TRYING to be dirty, nor do I assume the two have to be related....I hate them all on their own.

panties are sexy.....lol
  • allysonvb
    allysonvb Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Business people that say 'that's in my wheelhouse' what the heck is a wheelhouse and why do I care if you're in one?
  • allysonvb
    Options
    Oh and I hate moist, too, and people that say WaRsh instead I'd wash.
  • Game8
    Game8 Posts: 442
    Options
    When people refer a person they hang out with as "my boy".. especially when it's a 30+ year old boy
  • allysonvb
    Options
    I'm sorry, and no offence, but nom nom nom is sometimes the legit way to express the that something is moist and tasty. Know what I mean? At the end of the day, I literally could care less what other people hate, seriously, this is my journey. But...I guess it is what it is, I'll just continue on in Beast Mode and continue winning, while all you haters are gonna hate, more pacifically hate on me. Just sayin' I'm keeping it real here...but whatevs!

KTHXBAI.

YOU. ARE. AWESOME!
    :laugh:

Love. This ends my day on a good note!
  • lbmore33
    Options
    "my thing is"

it is what it is......
  • CampKelly
    CampKelly Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    What not.....yuck!

No offense.......yuck!

Nothing personal but.....yuck!

Back in the day.....yuck!

I seen ........yuck!
  • hofosho1020
    hofosho1020 Posts: 179
    Options

panties are sexy.....lol

Well, they ARE, but I hate the word!!