NSV - 800 Balories Burned!

Options
sandi117
sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
I was really frustrated and irritated today. At first, I did what I would normally do in these situations - I turned to food to help ease my anger. However, I caught myself and turned those emotions on the gym. 1 hour and 800 calories later, I felt SO much better. I'm sure I'll be feeling it tomorrow since this is the hardest and longest I've ever worked out, but I still feel accomplished.

549164_10152588989360212_804617881_n.jpg

Edited to fix image

Replies

• celticempress
    Options
    Oh wow! I just got back from the gym but I only burned 525 after an hour. I want to burn 800 in an hour lol, maybe I need to be more angry.
  • sandi117
    Options
    Oh wow! I just got back from the gym but I only burned 525 after an hour. I want to burn 800 in an hour lol, maybe I need to be more angry.

I was really pushing myself, I was so irritated and pissed off. Then I realized I was on track to hit 400 calories at 30 minutes... Then 650 at 45 minites... Plus, I love the arc trainer for the fact that I can burn a ton more calories than the treadmill or elliptical with less stress on my knees and ankles.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    BOOM! you go girl. I used to hit it like that on the stairstepper. I miss that thing!
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Burn those Balories!

Seriously, I wasn't sure if Balories is slang for calories burned or if it was a typo. I'm going with the former because I like it.

Well done!
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    You animal:)
  • nmullins81
    nmullins81 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    BEAST!!! That is awesome!
  • Trent1612000
    Trent1612000 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Sweet! Way to take control.
  • Cyclink
    Cyclink Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I was really frustrated and irritated today. At first, I did what I would normally do in these situations - I turned to food to help ease my anger. However, I caught myself and turned those emotions on the gym. 1 hour and 800 calories later, I felt SO much better. I'm sure I'll be feeling it tomorrow since this is the hardest and longest I've ever worked out, but I still feel accomplished.

Awesome job.

If you work at it, today's best can be tomorrow's normal.... you can do this!
  • GC2B
    GC2B Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great job, love the sweat pics lol
  • thejubster1
    thejubster1 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    OMG - could you walk after you did that? I can hardly get through 10mins on the arc - can't imagine the burn of 60 ...

I am in awe...
  • MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!
  • aliciaaw
    aliciaaw Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    GOOD JOB!!!
  • skeo
    skeo Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Burn those Balories!

Seriously, I wasn't sure if Balories is slang for calories burned or if it was a typo. I'm going with the former because I like it.

Well done!

I just had to say this made me laugh..lol..but OP! WAY TO GO ON THAT WORK OUT GIRL!!! :flowerforyou:
  • sandi117
    Options
    Burn those Balories!

Well done!

Oops, I meant Calories. Hahaha But maybe we can make it a new thing. Balories = Badass-Calories?
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    You have to feel awesome and proud :) Congrats!!!
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Rawr! :drinker:
  • rpmtnbkr
    rpmtnbkr Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Good job! You should be proud!
  • FitGuyWillDoIt
    FitGuyWillDoIt Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Oh yeeeeeah!
  • Anthonydaman
    Anthonydaman Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    That is a huge mental war you just won!
  • NJL13500
    NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    That is incredible! I'm happy at this point if I can burn a calorie per minute during HIIT running. 800 calories is AMAZING! Good for you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!