Makoce Posts: 938 Member
v5hnk9.jpg

Starting weight: 168

Current weight: 156

Replies

• Makoce
    Options
    Fixed images, haha. Sorry about that mess.
  • ilham
    ilham Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing!!!!! Did you follow a diet or just 30 ds??? I'm doing it right now and I'm in day 5.
  • melissandra
    melissandra Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    awesome results

I've completed 13 days.. I cant wait to finish the 30 days.. and see my 30 day results.

8287d238-0987-441c-ad53-43e8fd8c0f8a_zps7b850606.jpg

ba30f6e6-a9c2-473e-8ed5-cef7d5d504de_zps55350b26.jpg
  • soldier4242
    soldier4242 Posts: 1,368 Member
    Options
    You have obviously improved upon yourself so nice work there. Did you complete the whole 30 day shred is just 30 days?
  • MsMuniz
    MsMuniz Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Great results!
  • allisonj87
    allisonj87 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    So awesome!! I really need to start it again.
  • Makoce
    Options
    You have obviously improved upon yourself so nice work there. Did you complete the whole 30 day shred is just 30 days?

Yep! I didn't take any breaks.
    I could have done better i feel if I had changed my diet!
    But I'm happy!
  • jmlosingit
    jmlosingit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Was this with the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred??
  • Makoce
    Options
    Was this with the Jillian Michael's 30 day shred??

Yep!
  • steflbrown
    steflbrown Posts: 168
    Options
    Great job! I just added 30DS to my workout routine yesterday. Hoping to see some similar results.
  • pixiegal8721
    Options
    Congrats!! If you have a moment can u answer a question? Did u notice ur weight loss was constant or did u get a boost of it at any point? I am on day 5 of Level 2, and i have a huge increase in endurance and strength, feel a little tighter overall, but have not lost anything!! Getting annoyed.. I also do 45 minutes minimum cardio extra. Thanks for your time, and congrats again u look great!!
  • aditifoodie
    aditifoodie Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    wow...amazing change...I am trying to do the 30 DS too...but the jumping jacks make me want to die
  • Sheri3182
    Sheri3182 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    You look great! Well done! I am finishing up mine tomorrow without any breaks as well. I defintiely see the changes in my body.
  • Makoce
    Options
    Congrats!! If you have a moment can u answer a question? Did u notice ur weight loss was constant or did u get a boost of it at any point? I am on day 5 of Level 2, and i have a huge increase in endurance and strength, feel a little tighter overall, but have not lost anything!! Getting annoyed.. I also do 45 minutes minimum cardio extra. Thanks for your time, and congrats again u look great!!

I noticed results for level 1 but not many for level to it kinda kicked up for level 3. You could have lost inches. I lost inches but no weight at some points.
  • micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Great job and progress! I just started yesterday my JM30DS! Wish me luck! I hope to see results as you did!!!!
  • GonnaBFit2510
    GonnaBFit2510 Posts: 87 Member
    Options

I'm exactly the same I'm on day 16 of the shred and have not lost anything weight wise but have lost 5 inches overall so far ;0)

Well done to OP great results!
  • bugs5697
    bugs5697 Posts: 85
    Options
    I'm only on day 5, and leave for Mexico in 20 days, hoping to see similar results!

Well done!!
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    I've been askin' this question like crazy.. lol do any of you guys do it 2 times a day.?? or just once.?? I am on day2 and let me say.. i am sore. >.>
  • alikat2986
    alikat2986 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    awesome results

I've completed 13 days.. I cant wait to finish the 30 days.. and see my 30 day results.

8287d238-0987-441c-ad53-43e8fd8c0f8a_zps7b850606.jpg

ba30f6e6-a9c2-473e-8ed5-cef7d5d504de_zps55350b26.jpg

^^wow^^ we have similar body types and you are looking fantastic!! I did 30 day shred too :)
  • AlexT29
    AlexT29 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! Congrats on sticking with it. I just finished day 4 / wk 1 of Ripped in 30. I don't really like doing the same thing every day, but it will be worth it if I get results like those.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!