POP TARTS: More evil than we first believed!!!

Options

Replies

• Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Well it is Maryland. That explains a lot.

Hey...watch it!!! :tongue:

Actually I am SHOCKED this didn't happen in Northern Virginia.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    Security camera at school catches him in action:

24643212.jpg
  • tandroes
    tandroes Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hey, that kid was just wrong!

That's not a gun, it's a stealth bomber . . .

tumblr_inline_mj1rwhe3vR1qz4rgp_zps647e8c74.jpg

Looks more like the outline of Idaho, if you tilt your head to the right to view it.

that's what i was thinking...
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Lol!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    62415_483091718406352_2051775173_n.jpg
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    50 years ago people were teaching their 7 year olds how to use hunting rifles and now all we're doing is teaching them how to be whiny, victimized, mini-adults. So sad.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    Hey, that kid was just wrong!

That's not a gun, it's a stealth bomber . . .

tumblr_inline_mj1rwhe3vR1qz4rgp_zps647e8c74.jpg

Looks more like the outline of Idaho, if you tilt your head to the right to view it.

that's what i was thinking...

Wait, stealth bombers are disguised as Idaho?! Gee, so that's how it works . . .
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Was it a pop tart handgun? Or a pop tart AR15? Because AR15 pop tarts should be banned and suspension for having such a weapon should be enforced. Limit the making of them to 10 strawberries. Anything above that is dangerous.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    epic_facepalm_funny_meme-851x315.jpg
    A 7-year-old Anne Arundel County boy was suspended Friday for chewing his breakfast pastry into the shape of a gun and saying, “bang, bang”— an offense that the school described as a threat to other students, according to his family.
    The pastry “gun” was a rectangular strawberry-filled bar, akin to a Pop-Tart, that the second-grader had tried to nibble into the shape of a mountain, but then found it looked more like a gun, said his father, William “B.J.” Welch. -- http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/compost/wp/2013/03/05/pop-tart-gun-suspension-seriously-folks/
    ...[/quote]
  • CupcakesAndRazorblades
    Options
    The rules that schools have no are just plain ridiculous. They have really taken things too far. Here they have the "no sweets" rule but THEN have fundraisers at local fast food and ice cream shops. It's only ok if they are pimpin' your kids out to make a buck for the school. In my opinion we all must endure a little pain/sadness/sorrow in our lives to be able to appreciate the beauty of happiness, the way things are so delicately handled anymore will surely lead to an interesting future, indeed.
  • melsmith612
    melsmith612 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Was it a pop tart handgun? Or a pop tart AR15? Because AR15 pop tarts should be banned and suspension for having such a weapon should be enforced. Limit the making of them to 10 strawberries. Anything above that is dangerous.

You think there are actually strawberries in strawberry pop tarts? :huh: :laugh:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Maybe they were afraid he'd shoot them with diabetes.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options

You think there are actually strawberries in strawberry pop tarts? :huh: :laugh:

:laugh:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    More Pop tart hate. STOP IT! It's just pure discrimination against the all mighty Pop Tart.
  • ahviendha
    ahviendha Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    my bf did that when he was in preschool. they didn't give the kids toy guns to play with so he chewed one out of a cookie and "bang bang"-ed at other students. this was in catholic school.

i've heard the story about 12x from his mom, who thought it was hilarious.
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I heard that story on the news yesterday and all I could do was shake my head. I can't believe some of the nonsense I hear these days about the people getting all up in arms about the craziest stuff.

On a side note, thanks to some of you guys, I'll be singing Bohemian Rhapsody in my head for the rest of the morning... possibly the rest of the day. :tongue:
  • nicolemtracy
    nicolemtracy Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I heard about that and I'm still having nightmares. I get shot and delicious strawberry goo comes out of the hole in my pastry chest! I start eating the goo as my sprinkles begin to fall off and my frosting cracks as my eyes glaze over! It's horrible!
  • monkeefun
    monkeefun Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm wondering how many of these "traumatized" children are going to counseling now. Sigh.

Whatever happened to the days of playing cowboys and indians or cops and robbers? Allllllll those kids for years should've been medicated, clearly!
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    PopTart.jpg

Evil is right!
  • sPaRkLiNgLYFE
    Options
    Maybe they were afraid he'd shoot them with diabetes.
    HA HA HA HAAA!