Replies

• debbiewagstaff2
    debbiewagstaff2 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am 43 44 in april, if you would like to add me we could swap stories
  • Lala20112
    Lala20112 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I'am diffenatly over 40...will be 53 in Aug. I feel so young in mind but my poor body doesn't want to play the same games .
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Waaay over 40, but happy to offer support if you want to add me.
    40 is a great age... I remember it well. :tongue:

I'm actually shocked at how good I feel at 60. Pisses me off I waited so long to get in shape.
  • Corey16Point35Tri
    Options
    I turned 40 in October, and to be honest, I have never felt in better shape. I became a runner 3 years ago due to health reasons, and since then I have done 2 full marathons, 2 half marathons and over 30 other races! Feel free to add me, I love to encourage everyone! :)
  • Cadaver04
    Options
    I am the Big 4 9. It has been an up hill battle. I have female hormone and adrenal hormone problems so my weight has piled on. I am here to encourage and be encouraged. We all can do this with support from others!
  • Cadaver04
    Options
    Incase it says I have deactivated my account, I haven't...But, I don't know how to change it...
  • grabenson7
    Options
    thats funny im 54 and still too think im 18 too, add me if you wish.
  • KathyPBiles
    KathyPBiles Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I will be 48 in a few weeks! Feel free to add me - we will support each other! I am not perfect, never have been, never will be, nor do I expect anyone else to be. I won't judge your diary - I will answer a question if asked, but I will not beat you up! We all have our ways of working our new lifestyles - what may work for one, may not for another - but we can all learn from each other.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want.
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm 40 and fitter than I was in my teens and 20s :)
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    42 :) Convinced age is, indeed, just a number! :) You got this, girl!
  • goalieguy1117
    Options
    I'm 40 and have lost 80 lbs in last year, it can be done!
  • bw8869
    bw8869 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just hit 40 this year! striving to lose about 30 lbs. feel free to add me!
  • iceey
    iceey Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Will be 41 in May. Most of the time I don't feel it, but it's certainly harder to lose weight and keep it off than it was when I was 20. Feel free to add me, I'm always looking for fun and funny and active friends.
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    43 here, I know all about the harder to lose weight part. Everyone is welcome to add me.
  • Beachtreasures
    Beachtreasures Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Yes, over 40. My mind is much younger; however some days my body feels much older:) I log in daily and keep a diary. Feel free to add me.
  • deanakmc
    deanakmc Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I'm 46 and I've been trying to loose weight for a long time now , now it's well if I do great if I don't so what attitude I'm just going to take one day at a time
  • Ghette
    Ghette Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    40 ish :wink: Feel free to add me as a friend. I'll shine up my steel toe boots in case you need a little nudge.:bigsmile:
  • losingit07
    losingit07 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Oh my goodness! That's me, that's me, that's ME!!!!! I'm 43 ! I'm new here and would love to have some friends! I'm just getting started and I too need advice and support!
  • danasings
    danasings Posts: 8,218 Member
    Options
    Turning 41 this July and in the best shape of my life, even after having two kids...feel free to add me :smile: