McDonalds?

Options

Replies

• randimarie1125
    randimarie1125 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    how about no...

go to the store ..buy some meat, patty it, and throw it on the grill...

or are americans too lazy to do this anymore?

I eat it mainly because I like it, but if you saw some of my days you'd know how laughable "lazy" is.

i prefer to cook my food, but that is just me..

Fast food is driving the obesity/laziness epidemic in this country...

I eat home made food, every day for every meal. But I WANT FRIES, and only Mcdonalds Fries will do ; ) Guess I'm lazy, so lazy in fact, i wont bear this wintery day, to go get some. SO diet saved, for now haha
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    how about no...

I eat it mainly because I like it, but if you saw some of my days you'd know how laughable "lazy" is.

Or the Lazy is driving the fast food companies in this country to cause obesity.
    LOL not sure if that even made sense
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    how about no...

Or the Lazy is driving the fast food companies in this country to cause obesity.

probably both...
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    how about no...

Hard to cook when you're nowhere near a kitchen from the time you get up to the time you go to bed.

But, still, nothing wrong with McDonald's. It's not "lazy" not to cook every meal for yourself.

i am no where near a kitchen from 630am to 7pm ...and I do not have an issue ..I just plan it out the night before ...
  • Shock_Wave
    Options
    how about no...

probably both...

Probably.
  • Shock_Wave
    Options
    how about no...

Hard to cook when you're nowhere near a kitchen from the time you get up to the time you go to bed.

But, still, nothing wrong with McDonald's. It's not "lazy" not to cook every meal for yourself.

i am no where near a kitchen from 630am to 7pm ...and I do not have an issue ..I just plan it out the night before ...

x2 this but what ever floats other peoples boats I guess. I know exactly what I am consuming though.
  • kamiAK
    kamiAK Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm having a full on craving! I'll go for lunch tomorrow. Have a cheeseburger (300) and small fries (230). Or a single crispy chicken ranch BLT. (540)

Who am I turning into? I used to be too snobby for junk food :o
    But they post calories, and places I would love to go to for a cheat meal don't!!!! *sobs*

I ate 3000 calories at jack in the box last night. Yes, it was intentional. Still within my calorie limits. But you need to be informed on what you're going to eat before you get there. Some of the things can be deceptively high.

oh man i miss jack in the box...they dont have any in the state i live in now....havent had any for over 13 years
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I just want the definition of elite, how you are using it. I really don't care what you eat or what you don't eat. I would just like to learn ONE thing from this silly thread. Elite???

I'm seeing a lot of "elite" in the last two pages. I'll let you see if you can figure out for yourself which posts are.
  • randimarie1125
    randimarie1125 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing a lot of "elite" in the last two pages. I'll let you see if you can figure out for yourself which ones are.

all i see is delicious mcdonalds.
  • funsiiz
    funsiiz Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I love the coffee:drinker: and yogurt parfait
  • rdonald57
    rdonald57 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    i love those jackinthebox tacos. I heard the faux meat in them was hominy.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    It's not McD's but I'm already planning out dinner for Thursday and it's going to be 900 calories of Taco Bell.
  • CherryOnionKiss
    CherryOnionKiss Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    The thing with McDonald is that there's not enough good protein in it for you to feel satisfied for a while.
    I can eat fries and McChicken and an hour later i'll be as hungry as before. Not to mention that your Triglyceride level will be through the roof.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    The thing with McDonald is that there's not enough good protein in it for you to feel satisfied for a while.
    I can eat fries and McChicken and an hour later i'll be as hungry as before. Not to mention that your Triglyceride level will be through the roof.

Except that dietary cholesterol doesn't...

*sigh*

I'm done. I just can't...

- I wish you nothing but success in all your fitness and health goals.  You got this! :flowerforyou: - ©2013
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    how about no...

on what planet have you proven nothing is wrong with mcdonalds? lol

Big Mac:
    Two 100% pure beef patties. No additives, fillers, binders, preservatives or flavour enhancers. Just pure beef.Unbleached wheat flour, water, sugar, sesame seeds, yeast, vegetable oil, salt, soya flour, emulsifiers (sodium stearoyl-2-lactylate, mono- and di-acetyltartaric acid esters of mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids, mono- and di-glycerides of fatty acids), preservative (calcium propionate),flour improver (ascorbic acid).Water, soya oil, gherkins, sugar, vinegar, egg yolk, modified corn starch, spices, high fructose corn syrup, salt. Stabiliser: xanthan gum. Preservative: potassium sorbate. Hydrolysed vegetable protein, spice extracts. Cheddar cheese, water, milk protein, emulsifying salts (sodium citrate, trisodium orthophosphate E, phosphate, Gherkins, vinegar, salt. Preservatives: benzoic acid and/or sorbic acid, calcium lactate or calcium chloride. Spices, natural flavourings.salts), lactose, salt, preservative (sorbic acid), colouring (carotenoid derivatives).

chyah.
  • jonnythan
    jonnythan Posts: 10,161 Member
    Options
    Well we have established that you are scared and intimidated by lists I guess ;)
  • delaney056
    delaney056 Posts: 475
    Options
    I love McDonalds as an occasional treat. Their angus snack wraps are amazing (mushroom and swiss is my favorite) and their fruit & yogurt parfaits are great too.
  • CoachReddy
    CoachReddy Posts: 3,949 Member
    Options
    Well we have established that you are scared and intimidated by lists I guess ;)

when it comes to the things I put in my body, yes I am. :)

again, doing it once and a while ain't gonna hurt you, so OP if you're still reading (ugh I hope not for your sake) then yes. Go for it. Why not?

It's making this kind of a thing a habit that will have long term negative consequences (specifically from the amount of sodium - more than even the fat or cholesterol - that can lead to artery constricting heart problems, even if you choose lower cal options)
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    dude.....you're scared of a hamburger?
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    It's not McD's but I'm already planning out dinner for Thursday and it's going to be 900 calories of Taco Bell.

Take me!!!!!