College Students?

Options

Replies

• SkinnySummer1717
    Options
    I'm a new member; also looking for support! ADD ME PLEASE.

Currently friendless...
  • kristy_n0831
    kristy_n0831 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I'm in college as well, 28/F. Anyone can feel free to add me. :)
  • redchilipeppa
    redchilipeppa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    22, almost 23 year old student. Just about to graduate with a degree in kinesiology at CSULB! :)
  • gopherfan53
    gopherfan53 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    21 year old at the University of Minnesota studying political science. Plan on dropping from 300lb to 200lb. I'm on MFP every day, so anybody feel free to add me.
  • kmtwedell
    kmtwedell Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    20, Currently a student at Portland State University. Anyone is welcome to add me. The more the merrier. I'm currently living at home and going to school online full time and working full time at a family business.
  • SophiaN123
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • cheerbabe080790
    cheerbabe080790 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    HEyy all. :) lovely to meet you. Im a 22 year old college student as well!
  • deansters
    deansters Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey all !
    Im 22 been on here for sometime. Im down about 56lbs and still not exactly sure how much id like to lose..
    would love to have more friends on here
    feel free to add me
  • Griffin220x
    Griffin220x Posts: 399
    Options
    College student here!
  • hali7r
    hali7r Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi all! I'm a 22 year old college student. Feel free to add me!
  • JoannaMoyers1
    Options
    hey, I am university in the UK, i'm 20, studying BSc Geography and am planning on going to law school afterwards!
    So yeh add me if your a uni or college student :) x
  • jackieomara
    jackieomara Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm a 20 year old junior business administration major with a concentration in the music industry! Anyone can feel free to add me :)
  • KatOls49
    KatOls49 Posts: 47
    Options
    I'm a junior going for RN, BSN! So glad to be almost done! Oh yea I am a non-traditional student as I am 27.... Feel free to add me
  • aedmu01
    aedmu01 Posts: 3
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I need some motivation. I am super senior getting a bachelors in elementary education with middle evil endorsements in English and history. I have an associates and am a few credits shy of a bachelors in history from Oregon...so this is my third time and I am ready to be done! I'm 24 and need to move on from college!! I also work full time at a science museum as the education outreach coordinator. I need a life but need the energy and confidence to feel socially worthy of being physically fit...if that makes sense.
  • gimmegimmemoar
    gimmegimmemoar Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Hey college friends: ) 2nd time getting my bachelor's.. first in Fine Arts and now in Elementary education. I'd love to have you all as friends! I know it can be tough while in school but being supportive and positive of one another is what it's all about!
  • Tdmoore2r
    Tdmoore2r Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, I'm in grad school trying to loose undergrad weight lol. But I'm studying Epidemiology and Biostats. I joined the site a while ago, but didn't really use it. Feel free to add me as well.
  • blushpeonies
    blushpeonies Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    24. Senior. trying to lose some weight before graduation.
  • fitlaughl0ve
    fitlaughl0ve Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    19, currently studying for a bachelor's in Psychology in the UK. Feel free to add! I could really do with the motivation :)
  • srach21
    srach21 Posts: 29
    Options
    21 years old.
    Junior in college.
    Majoring in Sociology and minoring in Psychology.
    Then getting a Master's to teach at the University level, and who knows..maybe a PhD. (:
  • skinnydream3r
    Options
    Hey!! Welcome to the site (:
    I'm a 20 year old Sophomore double majoring in Fashion Merchandising & Marketing, feel free to add me!