30day shred.. She was out to kill me. o_O"

Options

Replies

• MzBeauty2U
    MzBeauty2U Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I did 30 DS last year.. had awesome results.. It will be worth it in the end!
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    WAIT.. do any of you do the DVD 2 TIMES a day.?? god... i lost 1lb so far.
  • amour_shine
    Options
    WAIT.. do any of you do the DVD 2 TIMES a day.?? god... i lost 1lb so far.

Today is day three for me of week one. I do not plan on doing it twice a day, but I do plan on doing it everyday. I think if you want to do more exercise, try something different. Go for a walk or try yoga? Your body does need some sort of break and you dont want to hurt yourself and have to stop completely.

After I am done working out though, I always feel so good. Makes me want to do another different workout....guess that is the endorphines (SP?)!! Good Luck Freemyskinny, rest assured we are all working hard together:smile:
  • Freemyskinny
    Options
    I get as close to my tv as possible during the punches and pretend to hit her in the face. That's my favorite part of the whole dvd.

I was all over this today.! XD punchin' the heck out of her face and thinkin' "you lie to me.! and yes I feel like i am goin' to die you.. (insert mean words)." D:<

THANK you all of you guys for your answers and support.! makes me feel great to know it has worked. (:
  • Schellsisbacktoattack
    Options
    OMG!!!! I just finished my 1st day of the 30ds too! Today was day one! I didn't think 20 minutes of anything would make me sweat as bad as I did! It was crazy! and some of it I couldn't do,,, like the side squat things with the arm raises.... Yeah... I did the best I could though. I am NOT giving up either!!! 29 more days girl, 29 more days!!!!! I really hope we both see some results!
  • fitgirl4x48
    fitgirl4x48 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 3 of RI30 just starting it tonight. I bought the new Shed & Shred - wicked good....hang in there, yes she can be a little annoying but at those moment I want to give up, she yells at me and I keep going, it works. Love her.
  • hilary2005
    hilary2005 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It's a great workout, I scream at JM during any of the abs workouts! I have followed Anita (the less intense workout) all the way through. I have not done the workout everyday, in fact sometimes missed 5 days but I have kept doing it whenever I could. I started in January. I took starting photos and measurements. I take measurements every 2 weeks and I am certainly shredding inches!
    I have lost 4.5" on my thigh, 5" on my hips and 1-2 inches in other places including my arm, under bust, waist, belly.

I cringe at the photos and swore no one would ever see them but now I am really proud of the results. Imagine if I did the workout everyday! Still a long way to go, I have 22lbs to lose. I am on level 3 of 30ds (level 2 was boring) I might move up the intensity to follow Natalie very soon.

collageJan-Mar2013_zps301fca36.jpg
  • micabrito2012
    micabrito2012 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Today is my second day 30DS my shoulders are sore but other than that I'm ok. My feet feel as if they are going to explode when I do the jump roping and jumping jacks. MY feet say stop that! It's bad enough I have to carry you all day long!!:laugh:
  • Goodglory182
    Goodglory182 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels is amazing. I have done the 30 day shred and unfortunately the first time I did it i didn't do before and after pictures. But I love a little over 10 lbs. on Level 1. It really works. I have 3 other dvds of hers. She truly rocks.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    All the levels are hard at first, but you get strong, FAST. I followed Natalie from Day 1, and by the time I got to day 8, I was bored and was wanting to skip to Level 2.

I just started Level 3 today, and while it was pretty killer, it wasn't as hard for me to do as Day 1 Level 1 was when I first started! It's pretty cool to see the measurable progress in such a short amount of time!
  • AllisonPlease
    AllisonPlease Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I mute Jillian & crank my own tunes!

I think that this is what I'm going to start doing as well. I tried the music only setting and hated it!

I finished Level 2 Day 2 this morning and I must say I felt much better than I did yesterday (level 2 day 1). Yesterday morning I truly wanted to shut the tv off and punch someone in the face. My abs were literally on fire all day, I kept telling my fiance that I wasn't sure if I had a stomach ache or if it was the abs lol

Looking forward to end of level 2 progress pix... so I can motivate myself to hit that level 3 button!
  • aleesh_
    aleesh_ Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I've graduated from 30DS to Insanity... Sean T is REALLY out to kill you lol!
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    For those of you that are losing weight with the videos, what type of diet are you following? I did lose 4 lbs with the 30 DS, and several inches, but I had expected to lose more.

Are you eating just low calorie, or do you do low carb, high protein? I am open for any suggestions or advice that you all can give. My diary is open, but I know I went overboard on carbs today, so today is probably not the best example. I started Ripped in 30 last week, and am dedicated to seeing it through.i
  • melissandra
    melissandra Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I started JM 30DS on Feb. 17th. I'm 45 years old, out of shape, and 30 lbs overweight. I posted these pictures this morning, and completed my 14th day. I'm on Level 2. Its a tough workout but do what you can and push yourself. What gets me through the workout is KNOWING that its only 25 minutes long. My endurance is improving with each workout. I haven't lost any weight on the scale but I have lost some inches, which is what I prefer anyway.
    ba30f6e6-a9c2-473e-8ed5-cef7d5d504de_zps55350b26.jpg
    8287d238-0987-441c-ad53-43e8fd8c0f8a_zps7b850606.jpg
  • melissandra
    melissandra Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • kissmisskate
    kissmisskate Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am currently on my third round of the 30DS - and honestly, I love it! I also have her FastFix Kickboxing (haven't tried it yet ^__^;;) and No More Trouble Zones, which is an absolute KILLER. I haven't sweated so much since Lvl 3 my first round - which I did in the southern summer heat. Ick. I love the work outs, and am moving up to heavier weights. If you're diligent you will absolutely see results. I love that I'm starting to look like an athlete! Stick with it guys!

Round 1: June 2012

7172963393_b15afbbef8_z.jpg

Round 2: Jan 2013

8501628785_e1274cb281_z.jpg
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    The need to punch Jillian in the face is just fuel for the fire, baby.
  • siljam
    siljam Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just finished day 2 level 1 - and it was just as hard as yesterday! It didn't surprise me though cause I'm sooo sore from day1 :)
    How do you guys log this on to your exercise diary?
  • Cyncham
    Cyncham Posts: 39
    Options
    I'm on Day 8-Level 1. Keep at it because everyday you can literally feel your body getting stronger. I can see my arms getting definition which is so cool to to me! I'm actually ready to move on to level 2 but scared at the same time because everyone says that's the hardest! I log it into my exercise under circuit training. Several people have said that compared to their HRM that it's about equal the same amount of calories. I bought myself a HRM last night so I'm eager to compare what it says today after my workout.
  • DeeVanderbles
    DeeVanderbles Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    ...AND I wanted to punch Jillian in the face....
    That's what I love about the boxing cardio. It looks like you're punching her in the face if you stand right. ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!