Replies

• Ta2dchic20
    Ta2dchic20 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a transformation!
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You look AWESOME!!! Congrats!!! You have worked very hard and it shows!!
  • susanwair
    susanwair Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    WOW - you look amazing - and so much younger....Congratulations on your success and your new life of healthy eating and fitness.
  • UsaJewels05
    UsaJewels05 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look Great!
  • MichelleF115
    MichelleF115 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! Thanks for posting your story - it's great motivation.
  • dumbpink
    dumbpink Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you must feel fantastic!
  • sdleischner
    sdleischner Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! great work! I love how happy you look now!
  • shesfatagainbutnot4long
    Options
    You are a true inspiration! You can see you just come alive more with each picture. The one with your beautiful daughter is precious! Thank you so much for sharing and enjoy the rest of your life!!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    awesome job! way to go! :flowerforyou:
  • firstnamekaren
    firstnamekaren Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I think anyone with kids has felt the same way you do...your post truly brought tears to my eyes. You're an amazing person for making it through your journey, and incredible for allowing your daughter to have this positive influence on your life. This WILL change her life, and it WILL allow her to see success through her father. It WILL show her that goals can be achieved with hard work. That IS the greatest gift you can give...besides a healthier life where you see her grow and love her as much as you can. Geez I'm such a softy.

You're a snappy dresser too! I like your style. Thanks for this post. :smile:
  • nmn2
    nmn2 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Great job you look awesome!
  • ShutUpAndLift257
    Options
    Wow, I'm at a loss for words, I went out yesterday for dinner, the wife took me out to celebrate my 100lbs!!! YUMMMMMYY!! :D I didn't log back on. I log in this morning and I can't believe how much love you've all shown me. I can't thank you all enough for taking the time to read my story and even more for taking the time to comment on it. As I said, I just wanted to truly inspire someone to do the same, to let someone know that no matter what, it's not impossible and you CAN do it as well. It makes me so happy and warms my heart to hear how many folks were touched by my journey and inspired. THAT makes all this worth it. I want you guys to know that I've read EVERY SINGLE comment and just want to thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Really, thank you. Now let's get to work, those goals won't be met by sitting on MFP! :P Love ya'll! :D

George

P.S> Sorry for making some of you folks cry! I don't like to make people cry! :( LOL!
  • tigermom12
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! I am just starting my journey and I am overwhelmed and ashamed. I have 101 lbs to lose so it was so good to see your pictures. Thank you for sharing!
  • phdiva12
    phdiva12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Wow- I think this is one of the most inspiring success stories I've seen on here! You should be so proud of yourself- you and your daughter are beautiful! Congrats and thanks for sharing!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    This totally made me cry!!!! I am so proud of you for making this change and setting such an amazing example for your daughter! You sound like a truly wonderful father and I hope you live a long and happy life and get to see her in all her happy moments...
  • MrsTyHarris
    MrsTyHarris Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    AMAZING JOB, SO INSPIRING!! GREAT JOB
  • prisan512
    prisan512 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look younger, healthier, and happier! Amazing transformation and a work in progress. Very inspiring, and I hope to be as successful as you! Thanks for sharing your success story!
  • Stinaa91
    Stinaa91 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    you look so great!
  • timeformetofly
    timeformetofly Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! and your story brought tears to my eyes.. who the heck need the biggest loser show when it is happening in homes just like yours and never heard about.. thank you for sharing.
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    amazing transformation! you look great!! Awesome work my friend!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!