A small thank you..... (pics)

Options

Replies

• living_loving_laughing2013
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your amazing story, words and thoughts. You are truly inspiring.
  • Gretabug33
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you so much for sharing. I could relate on so many levels. Friend request sent and I am checking out your blog as we speak!
  • blouitr
    blouitr Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your amazing story and congratulations on your success!
  • erikaddavis
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! And thank you for sharing your plan.You have given me a way to get started again! I've lost 37lbs so far and joined this site to get the remainder off. But I have been doing it on my own and needed to see REAL LIFE SUCCESS STORIES from people who were just like me. I cant afford a million dollar trainer right now and needed a little guidance!
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    So amazing, you are a great writer! This had me tearing up. Keep going! You are going to be one of those "anonymous helpers" around here, I can feel it!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    WTG!!!
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much, everybody. I'm reading all of these and you are making MY day!

In regards to the website, it was www.bodybuilding.com
    You folks are not the first to ask and unfortunately I've never been able to duplicate this scenario but if I recall correctly, I had already created a username and password. There was a button to "set up my profile" or something similar. It asked my stats and it actually showed four "real" women in the industry (not an illustration). One was a bodybuilder, one was in figure, one was a fitnessmodel, one was bikini division. I am basing this all on memory. It definitely seemed as if it was related to my setting up of my profile (which I never use anyways but I logged on for info during my research phase as my friend from pre-school is an IFBB pro in figure).

Anyways, I chose the fitness model.
  • anchavez1978
    Options
    wonderful story,.....truely. I am new to MFP- since January,....I am looking to expand my friends on this site....please consider me! I will send you a request. I'm inspired,.....and you look wonderful!
  • mari213
    mari213 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing! You look incredible! Thank you! This is so motivating and inspiring! :flowerforyou:
  • 120weeks
    120weeks Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I just tried to edit my OP to add ^^ info but I am not allowed to now. Hope this answers some questions.
  • daborn526
    daborn526 Posts: 32
    Options
    FANTASTIC MOTIVATION! THANK YOU FOR THE SHARE!!!
  • Krissy366
    Krissy366 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    A few hours a week just for me hasn’t been a sacrifice to my family. They reap the benefits of my boundless energy and enthusiasm for living. There is no magic in the plan. The magic happens every day when I look at the mirror and look into my heart and see progress. I wholeheartedly believe that anyone can be fit. But they have to learn true patience first. At any given moment you have the power to say that this is not how your story is going to end.

I love this and wish more people could understand that first part and embrace the second part. What a wonderful post. Congratulations on your success - may you continue to enjoy life.
  • LauraGibson80
    LauraGibson80 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I found it, yes you just go to bodybuilder.com. Create a account and edit your profile. It's all apart of your goal setting. I have 43 weeks. I started with the aggressive route, but decided to go recommended just in case I don't make the aggressive goal. Now to pick out my workouts, and other fun stuff. THANKS for this info I can't wait to try it too.
  • LeahT84
    LeahT84 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous! Your story is so inspiring to me. I started my journey (again) a couple weeks ago at 278 lbs. I weighed in at 268 2 weeks later, and I am still going. Thank you for showing me that it is possible to achieve my goals of being fit and healthy and not obese anymore!!!!
  • yayagirl2
    yayagirl2 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Great work! Very inspirational! Congrats on your achievements.
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Awesome story!
  • Rosegardenia
    Rosegardenia Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    And a thank you to you too. I cannot tell you how much this was just what I needed to hear today.:smile:
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!!!
  • connie419
    connie419 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • missjeevious
    missjeevious Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    wow- you brought tears to my eyes. What a beautiful post...really touching. YOU are pretty amazing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!