Ladies - your thoughts.

Options

Replies

• twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Bald men are creepy especially when they have beards....What the hell...your bald but then you scare us with this random beard as to say....hey I can still grow Hair....yeah so does my left butt cheek...........

*walks out room and passes by mirror*

Oh Sh8t Balls......Im bald................and I have a beard......Damn you Brain!!!

i was hoping for the convict chic bald/beard look. haha you're ok...you wear hats....like me.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I like people to be genuine. So to me a shaved head because you might be losing hair is MUCH more attractive than clinging to some hope of hair that is not there.

Confidence is attractive.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Turn ON!

I have had a crush on Patrick Stewart since I was 13. :blushing:

This......and he's still hot at 7freaking2!

I totally would, even with a 42 year age gap. Not a problem! :smokin:

It's as if we share a brain....part of it at least. Except it would only be a 39 yr gap for me. ;)
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Bald men are creepy especially when they have beards....What the hell...your bald but then you scare us with this random beard as to say....hey I can still grow Hair....yeah so does my left butt cheek...........

Oh Sh8t Balls......Im bald................and I have a beard......Damn you Brain!!!

You are so mysterious!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Hot!
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    If you're balding, embrace it and shave it either all off or short. Jason Statham is at the top of my would bang list and he doesn't have much hair if any most of the time.
  • Davina_JH
    Davina_JH Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    HOT! Bruce Willis, Vin Diesel :love:
  • missjojo31
    missjojo31 Posts: 150
    Options
    Turn off. Only black men can pull it off.

im inclined to go with you on this
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options

You are so mysterious!

Is that the new term for Kray Kray? Cuz if it is I a whole lot of Mysterious

Gone_crazy.gif
  • CaffeinatedGlitter
    CaffeinatedGlitter Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Some yes, others no... I cant stand my hubby shaving his head (he has great hair that is thick and looks good) but Bruce Willis is a tasty looking guy when he's bald hahaha
  • TssCnn
    TssCnn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Not everyone can pull it off, but when they can I prefer it. It works on you.

I agree with this. All of this.

I think whatever ppl do, they should own it. Be confident. Confidence is sexy!
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Bald men definitely SEXY to me!!!!
  • ames105
    ames105 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Turn ON!

I have had a crush on Patrick Stewart since I was 13. :blushing:

Me too!!! I've had a crush on Patrick Stewart forever!!!

Bald guys, sexy...its hot when a guy rocks it with confidence.
  • Yatashie
    Yatashie Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I like people to be genuine. So to me a shaved head because you might be losing hair is MUCH more attractive than clinging to some hope of hair that is not there.

Confidence is attractive.

^This. Some guys look smokin hot bald. It really depends on how you rock it. But if you are balding, p-lease don't kid yourself into thinking you can hide it... Ring around the bald patch is not a good look for anyone, except maybe clowns... but I wouldn't make out with a clown...well, not in costume anyway.
  • lumstead0317
    lumstead0317 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Depends on the guy... i'd harm my husband if he shaved his head. But, on your it looks good!
  • twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    we dont all look like bruce willis or vin diesel.....thats the prob

flip it ladies......would you shave your heads/??????:heart:
  • smtillman2
    smtillman2 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Sexy, usually.
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    what about bald women?
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    Sexy on most men and many women (used to work oncology...lack of hair draws more attention to the face).

Unless the guy does a combover; those are equivalent to mullets.

pretty much exactly this. if you have the confidence to rock it bald, then rock it.

i like either bald or long hair.
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    Totally depends on the guy. Sexy if they have a bit of toughness.