Replies

• weinbagel
    weinbagel Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    here, here!
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Logged in for 70 days straight today! Feel free to add me.
  • anchavez1978
    Options
    I started with MFP in January,....and I am in love with it!! I log in multiple times a day, I am still realtively new at all of this,...but please feel free to add me!! (and anyone else for that matter,...I dont have an abundance of friends and would love to have more :) )
  • mrshealthyeverafter
    Options
    I log everyday and love it. Super positive. I have no room for negative nellies. I'd love another buddy who posts daily too!
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    everyone here I would love for you to add me. I like the OP want to surround myself with positive people also in my journey
  • shunaf9
    shunaf9 Posts: 1
    Options
    Me too. I need all of the help I can get to stay motivated. I just started about a week & a half ago.
  • sazhol
    sazhol Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I need more friends for motivation as I have only lost 3.5 pounds :,(
  • sailindani
    sailindani Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Pick me Pick me... I log in everyday!! I Like to think I am positive and will help motivate and make suggestions when ever I can.
  • Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door
    Sweet_Gurl_Next_Door Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    they have a mfp group called the positive place its been inactive for 6 months. I joined and want to keep it going.
  • hon3yd0g
    hon3yd0g Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i log in most days.i am positive and will try and help others!feel free to add me!
  • RayR13
    RayR13 Posts: 31
    Options
    Add me if you want, i log on daily and try to keep up w posts and positive reinforcement for all :)
  • groversa
    groversa Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    On here everyday! Feel free to add me :):)
  • BillRicks1
    BillRicks1 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    I'm on several times a day to give positive feedback, help and encouragement. That said, if you ask me for my opinion, I will give it - good or bad. My diary is open so take a look and add me.
  • maoffers
    maoffers Posts: 5
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Its always awesome to have supportive friends to help keep someone motivated to keep moving. I am a 35 about to be 36 year old male that is trying to get back to good health. I have been doing this app for a couple of months with my wife and we have lost a lot of weight by exercising and watching what we eat.
  • cdnkatherine
    Options
    Hi! I'm looking for the same. A group of people who are really motivated! Please add me and I will add who I see gave an open invite! Thank you!:flowerforyou:
  • hap2010
    hap2010 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I log on everyday and try to offer as much support as I can. Sometimes I am not close to the computer so I don't read message boards but I always try to encourage.

Anyone interested in adding me, send a request.
  • jenmeier
    jenmeier Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! I log on and record daily!

Jen
  • jeremyw1977
    jeremyw1977 Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    Damn, so close.

I log on everyday, but I'd like to think that I'm a bit crotchety.
  • jseaward05
    jseaward05 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Same here, not always the best at commenting on everyones stuff but always looking for friends to keep me motivated or those who want to share what they do to work out and eat right, add me if you would like!
  • stitchtastic
    Options
    I'm on every day!Feel free anyone! :)