What's the most random thing you've heard a little kid say ?

Options
donyellemoniquex3
donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
That he loves his WIFE (him and her are both 4 years old and they say they're married)

Replies

• Jess11Gold
    Jess11Gold Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    "Mommy your bummie (butt) isn't hanging down anymore" LOL!
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    I prob should post it. But it was hilarious.. kids have no filter and see everything.. me and my daughter where at the water park.. she is 4.. she looks around then looks at me.. looks around looks at me.. then real loud.. " hey dad how come only the little black.kids are wearing life vests" i almost peed in the pool
  • jangriffiths
    Options
    When asked what are you doing - "just polishing my unicorn"
  • GwennyH
    GwennyH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    "Jesus turned water into wine? Wow, I wish I could turn water into beer for my Dad!"
  • Zoeegirl
    Zoeegirl Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I was a preschool teacher. We were talking about fun things we do with our families when I had a little boy (about 4yrs old), tell me that when mommy's at work, daddy likes to "dress up" in mommy's clothes. LOL!:laugh: It was so hard to see that man in the same way after that. LOL:laugh:
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I was driving my son to school in the rain one day and he said the windshield wipers looked like they were taking turns bowing to each other. That was over 20 years ago but I still think of that whenever I'm driving in the rain.
  • twiggypal
    twiggypal Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    In the queue at the supermarket.... statement from a 3 year old about the lady behind us...."shes got a fat belly!" Loudly.
  • fitbum19
    fitbum19 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    My stepson asked me what circumcision is the other day lol
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    My 10 year old said "now give me a table so I can flip it"
  • BeccaBollons
    BeccaBollons Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    A friends child turned to one of my other friends and said "you live in a huge house. You must really be rich." Embarrassing enough, but then turns to me and says "you've got a titchy witchy house. You must be very poor."
    No one knew where to look.

My favourite one though, is when I was working in a shop, and a little girl came in, stops, stares at me, and says "mummy! A princess!" I have no idea why she said that, but it comes back to me 10 years later to make me smile.

My own kids are very embarrasing- (why have they got pink hair? It looks like a man, but they've got pink hair, so it must be a girl. You know the type of thing.
  • dovetail22uk
    dovetail22uk Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    My 4 year old daughter blew her nose the other day, opened the tissue and showed me and said "look, mummy, here's your teatime".
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I was holding my grandaughter this weekend (3 yrs old). She hugged me and said "I'm gonna squish you like a tater tot."
  • devilwhiterose
    devilwhiterose Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    My son (almost 4) threw his shirt off the other day and said, "Mommy, I look delicious."

Sigh. He hangs out with dad too much. :laugh:
  • mabbax
    mabbax Posts: 2
    Options
    After swimming in the changing rooms, "mom, why has that woman got a grey beard on her bum".
    erm.... erm....
  • missmike16
    Options
    how are baby's born
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    i asked my mom once (in front of a crowd of people in a furniture showroom) what a *kitten* was.
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    these ropes are too tight....

i remember saying to everyone in my grandmothers card club (mind you three of the ladies were in the church)

whys a firetruck red?

if someone pulled your hose all day youd be red too...
  • marasw
    marasw Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    "I love hot chocolate so much, my pants are on backwards!"
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My nephew was being scolded, and screamed back "YOU DON'T KNOW MY LIFE, ARGHHH!!!" He is 2.
  • silky_kitten
    silky_kitten Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I was holding my grandaughter this weekend (3 yrs old). She hugged me and said "I'm gonna squish you like a tater tot."

That is so sweet!

My son when he was 4 "Mmmmm, I love rum!!" We were in the liquor store. :frown: