What's the most random thing you've heard a little kid say ?

Options

Replies

• Beckyloo80
    Beckyloo80 Posts: 1,088 Member
    Options
    A convo between my son and I (son is 3)

Me: Jayden, why are your clothes off?
    Him: Because I'm naked mom
    Me: But why are you naked?
    Him: Because I'm sexy and I know it........

Yup, he's definatly my kid
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I asked my nephew, who was 3 at the time , if he wanted me to make him a grilled cheese. He gave me an evil eye and said " No I don't want a girl cheese, I want a boy cheese'....
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I was working the cash register at Wendy's. A little three year old had a huge gold paper star pinned to her shirt. She turned to me and AT TOP VOLUME says "I got this gold star because I didn't go potty in my pants one time today!" She was so proud of herself, but her parents turned beet red. I looked at her and said "THAT'S GREAT! YOU SHOULD BE PROUD!"
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I said to my 4 year old nephew the other day, "Don't touch that, its yucky." His response was, "Like pig diarrhea in the mouth!" My response was, "Yes, exactly like that."
  • KrystalLight03
    Options
    My best friend is a first grade teacher, and she always saves the best assignments for me to read when I visit. Some of my favorites include:

"This weekend my mommy and daddy made me play outside in the snow while they played in the hot tub."
    "If I could be any animal, I would be a squirrel with rabies."
    "When I grow up, I want to be a *kitten*." (which was later discovered to mean "ninja")
    "A draft is an animal with a long neck."

And this is one of my favorite things to come out of my niece's mouth (after she stuck a metal barrette in a socket and shocked herself...and she's four)

SIL: "Oh, Anna, why would you do that?"
    Anna: "It's your fault! You took the cover off the outlet. Why would you do that?"
  • BeTheFire
    BeTheFire Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    i heard just last night "my sippie cup is blue, and when can I marry daddy?"
  • WolfPackFan13
    WolfPackFan13 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I once saw my youngest niece do this really crazy dance (like, it looked like she was having a seizure), then she turned to her older sister and says "I don't know... was THAT break dancing?"
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    When I was little my best friend was Sylvia... she was half black, half white. The day after I met her, apparently I asked my parents if I could play with the little brown girl again.
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I've accidentally hurt myself once and yelled *kitten*!! and my 5 year old cousin heard it so she said to me "don't say *kitten*, *kitten* is bad, say oh my-my instead. *kitten* is bad." She f-bombed me a lesson.
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    My stepson asked me what circumcision is the other day lol

That's where you need to cut off the convo :)
  • TheLuSir
    TheLuSir Posts: 1,674 Member
    Options
    A convo between my son and I (son is 3)

Me: Jayden, why are your clothes off?
    Him: Because I'm naked mom
    Me: But why are you naked?
    Him: Because I'm sexy and I know it........

Yup, he's definatly my kid

Ha!
  • Sballard418
    Sballard418 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Too many to name with my 4 year old daughter...

When leaving the gym child care center one time she YELLED

"AND I DIDN'T LET ANYONE TOUCH MY TUTU!!!!!" I almost died

(we had been talking about keeping private parts private)

Me: Daddy is being very cautious because he doesn't want you to get sick

Zayda: What does Cautious mean?

Me: Careful

Zayda: Then why couldn't you just say careful like a normal person :indifferent:
  • Carlyannabelle
    Carlyannabelle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I said to my 4 year old nephew the other day, "Don't touch that, its yucky." His response was, "Like pig diarrhea in the mouth!" My response was, "Yes, exactly like that."

OMG!! I literally lol'd!!!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    BamaBreezeNSaltAire Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    We were discussing the birth of our soon to be daughter with our 8 year old son. I told him I threw up and he came out because I had gotten sick while delivering him. He then asked, "Mommy, how did you open your mouth up big enough for me to come out" After hysterical laughter from both his Dad and I, we explained it isn't quite that way but before we could figure out just what to tell an 8 year old followed by his statement of "yeah yeah I know, she comes out of the line, I've seen it on Animal Planet".....

ANNNNDDD Kids say the darndest things!
  • SALSACHICA1
    SALSACHICA1 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    When my son was 3 I use to pitch to him out in the yard as we lived on a large lot. Well, one day he came up to me and asked "Mom, will you go outside and b*tch to me?" I still crack up thinking about this because it took me about 15 mins to realize he wanted me to pitch to him....
  • jarrettd
    jarrettd Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    My 3yr old crawled into my lap, and her elbow landed directly on the Fitbit activity tracker attached to the middle of my bra. She sat up quickly and said "Sorry, Mommy. I didn't mean to bump your Fat-Bit."
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    My mate teaches little kids, about 5 years old, they were teaching about how 'God made everyone completely and totally different and unique' and this little guy said, 'He must have got tired of that then by the time he got to China'...
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    "Daddy, Mommy isnt afraid of you"

This in a Macdonalds bathroom stall on the highway. I can only imagine the conversation that came before it. LOL
  • theferalkat
    theferalkat Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My friend's Daughter to her father, having picked up his can of beer and sniffed it:

Child: "Daddy, girls shouldn't drink dirty beer."
    Dad: "Why is that?"
    Child: "Because little girls don't have big dirty beards!"

I laughed for weeks!
  • samairon
    samairon Posts: 46
    Options
    I asked my 4 year old how he got his booboo and he said "a ghost did it!". I have to say, I was properly freaked out.