What is the most unattractive item of clothing on a M/F?

Options

Replies

• lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    love my uggs hate the whole beetlejuice thing ... black and white strippy leggins + a matching blazer ... and ur mates wearing the same outfit... oh dear .. went to a parade where im from and it was a sea of black and white

also girls who go out in public in shorts.. not just any shorts .. short shorts i mean i can see bum... cant be very nice having ur shorts riding u all day .. eek

men.... shorts and long socks ...
  • haley255
    haley255 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    On men, baggy pants.

On women, Uggs.

Uggs and skirts, together... WTF is the point! If your feet are cold, you probably should put on pants!!!!

I like them with short flippy skirts.
    uggs2.JPG

nope still not sold... looks ridiculous!

Yeah... I don't think it's the uggs that are hot.
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Crocs.

i came into this thread thinking "oh nothing really bothers me.. i cant think of anything.."

I HATE crocs

For some reason when I see Crocs I immediately become convinced the wearer has athlete's foot. Something about wearing shoes that let your feet "breathe" in all weather that makes me suspicious.

And people wearing those mimimalist shoes with five toes when not running. I saw someone walking down the street the other day with them on and my boyfriend's reaction was: "What on earth would he do if he stepped in dog poo?" Ew!

go for the garden hose? :) that COULD happen while running too if ya were wearing em
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    I broke up with a guy because he refused to stop wearing long johns. Yeah, it's Canada in the wintertime, but c'mon. No.

Was he not wearing pants over top of them?
    And do you mean he was wearing them during the not so frigid months??

He was wearing them during TV time...which should have been snuggle time, but that wasn't happening.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Men that wear sweatpants (unless they're at a gym) and crocs! Just plain gross.

What's with all the Ugg haters? I love my Uggs. :happy: Most comfortable boot ever.
  • moustache_flavored_lube
    Options
    This is my "first date outfit"
    Hipster-Overload-620x930.jpg
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Capris.

Unless you're 7ft tall they flatter NO ONE.

Really? I'm barely 5'2, I wear them.

2355430851_c8bba62360.jpg
  • Ed98043
    Ed98043 Posts: 1,333 Member
    Options
    OMG you guys are so judgmental!

Okay, my turn. :devil:

Dad jeans (high waist, loose fit, tapered leg). Football jerseys unless they'e actually watching a game. Pleated pants on either gender. Mesh shirts.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I broke up with a guy because he refused to stop wearing long johns. Yeah, it's Canada in the wintertime, but c'mon. No.

Was he not wearing pants over top of them?
    And do you mean he was wearing them during the not so frigid months??

He was wearing them during TV time...which should have been snuggle time, but that wasn't happening.

My husband wears his around the house all the time. I hear ya - not attractive. :tongue:
    When our boys were small, he was off work for a few months, so he was the main caregiver during the day. I would come home from work, the boys would be bathed and dressed in little white turtlenecks............and long underwear. That's it. :ohwell: His argument - they were clean, warm and comfortable. :laugh:
  • Boobookittyfq
    Boobookittyfq Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Honestly all clothing whats the point ...just be naked ...lol
  • mk834
    mk834 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Men: Neck tattoos. White undershirts with stains. "Jorts" (also known as "Shants"). Backwards baseball caps.

Women: Any pants that accentuate your FUPA. Any pants with writing on the butt. Anything with large flowers attached. Ugh.
  • SarahBeth0625
    SarahBeth0625 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I have seen in recent magazines that bibs (for women) are coming back. Shoot me now, because that is the fugliest thing from the 90s and it does NOT need to come back.
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Agree with the words across a girls bum that say JUICY
    Also, girls that wear a dress that exposes their arms, breasts and legs (without wearing a jacket/coat) before going to a club or bar on a freezing cold night. Sorry, but it just comes across as sluttish. Put a jacket on.
    6inch high heels during the day at university. Why?!
    Otherwise, wear whatever you want.

Can a guy explain this to me because I really don't understand why guys wear skinny jeans. All they are saying is
    a) my balls are small because I can fit in these tight jeans, and
    b) I don't squat.
    Why wear them?!
  • JingleMuffin
    JingleMuffin Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    This is my "first date outfit"
    Hipster-Overload-620x930.jpg

theres a sex on the first date win if i ever saw one.
    ow ow

;)
  • lizdavis07
    lizdavis07 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    "wife-beaters"

They just look cheap to me.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    Love mu Uggs with yoga shorts and socks.

Low+Rise+Sexy+Stretch+Knit+Boy+Shorts+by+KD+dance+Great+For+Yoga.jpg

Spandex is evil? pfft....
    img%5D

Women with this body aren't the ones rocking the spandex.
  • Rottnme
    Rottnme Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Crocs, Uggs, baggy pants skinny jeans on dudes, straight brim hats (they're like wearing a duck bill on your head), sandals.
  • NewCaddy
    NewCaddy Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    All -- Crocs

Men - low riding pants that lets us all see your underwear

Women - anything a size too small. You can be a size 12, but if you try to squeeze into a 10, it's a FAIL. Wear the 12, rip out the tag if you need to feel better, but you if you try to keep in those 10's it just makes you look heavier. (This rule applies if you are a size 2 or a size 24).
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    This kind of hat on men. And they're popular. UGH

Free-Shipping-New-Korea-Male-Pocket-font-b-Hat-b-font-Autumn-And-Winter-font-b.jpg
  • haroon_awan
    haroon_awan Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Spandex is evil? pfft....
    img%5D

Women with this body aren't the ones rocking the spandex.

You're right, generally it's "bigger" women:

enhanced-buzz-8562-1334272293-187.jpg