Options

Replies

• KimInsanityP
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • snufs
    snufs Posts: 78
    Options
    I'm on mfp everyday, it's a part of my routine! Anyone can add me, 18 years old from Finland who loves new people!
  • Apples38
    Apples38 Posts: 54
    Options
    I'm on every day and intend to be for a long time!! All feel free to add me x
  • Jashwood92
    Jashwood92 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and plan to for a long time. :) My diary is visable to friends. Feel free to add me!
  • JMWaggoner
    JMWaggoner Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    22 years old. In college I got up to 220....joined Jenny Craig and got down to 170. Now I'm back up to 240 and ready to get rid of all this. I need to lose about 90lbs and could use all the motivation I can get. Please add me!
  • Brina487
    Brina487 Posts: 23
    Options
    I log in daily.. add me if you want ;)
  • capujr
    capujr Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like. im just a old guy though lol.
  • fiferize
    fiferize Posts: 141
    Options
    Me too anyone can add me as long as you only will be postitive and not complain about others on this site....
  • MoonGypsyQ67
    MoonGypsyQ67 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Request sent. I am a positive gal and I do log daily. I may not always get a chance to comment on every status update, but I do my best. I am always happy to add other positive people so anyone can send a request! We are doing this for our health and I love following everyone on the journey towards a healthier life!!
  • J2change
    J2change Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here (only 3rd day) and am all about positive motivation! :)
    Some of you have made some impressive changes (I saw one of you has lost 104lbs!), holy cow!
    I can't think of anything more motivating than people striving towards similar goals sharing their journeys :)
  • Arlyn514
    Arlyn514 Posts: 16
    Options
    ME TOOOOOO ANYONE! This is my 4th day. Love the people so far! AWESOME Site. Hope you share your diaries for food ideas.
  • mzjessicaxo
    mzjessicaxo Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    me :) always lookin for friends!
  • beedub519
    beedub519 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for a friend/motivator!
  • KCGettinFit2014
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've logged in 90 days in a row as of today and am on a roll! :-)
  • Bdougherty6
    Bdougherty6 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am always looking for positive people too! add me :)
  • BrandiBoo84
    BrandiBoo84 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I'm a friggen cheerleader (not in real life, just on here when being positive hahahah) AND I log daily. Feel free to add me! The more the merrier!!!!!!!!
  • Stinkerbelle84
    Options
    Hello! I am positive, and log daily. Feel free to add me!
  • Run4UrHealth
    Run4UrHealth Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I only keep friends that log on daily!
  • swirl121
    swirl121 Posts: 13
    Options
    I log on every day. Try my best to stay motivated (95% of the time). am starting to get excercise target driven and am veggie so anyone can feel free to add me. I don't hide my diary , that way I can remain accountable and am looking for more friends who do the same. We all need encouragement on our down days!
  • KrissyKris10
    KrissyKris10 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    i love positivity. I've logged every day since i joined in sept. feel free to add me. I'm also looking for people that meet this criteria