400th day of logging - The pic I was too scared to post

Options

Replies

• sa993
    sa993 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so good and so HAPPY! Congrats and please know that we are cheering you on. Keep going. Maybe if you add something new to your walking that will help re-energize your motivation.
    You have really done great!
  • feliligram
    Options
    You look like a different person! holy sh**!!!!!!
    you look wonderful. :)
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    How awesome! You look amazing!
  • montanascootergirl
    Options
    You have done AMAZING!!! You can definitely go the rest of the way. Remember weight off slowly stays off.
  • fatburnd2012
    Options
    OMG thats fab, you look 10 years younger! I am at 141 now and think ill be up this week as messed up last 2 days. Very hard to shift the last few pounds. I think I'll have to go major low carb as when I eat wheat I just put on weight and am constantly hungry. Well done, keep up the good work!
  • hubbart25
    hubbart25 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wow that's amazing! Well done x
  • QueenInge
    QueenInge Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Super good job! You look fabulous! Thank you for being an inspiration as I start my weight loss plan.( From the look of your picture, I would say that you are more in the range of toning muscle instead of losing weight? I would be happy with your current size for myself!) Keep up the good work.
  • JEMQuilter
    JEMQuilter Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!! You should be so proud of yourself. i decided when i started that i would go slow and steady. I still have 100+ to go but i am proud of the 30 i have lost. You must feel wonderful. keep it up. Remember--a pound a month is 12 pounds in a year and you will be at your goal.
  • peach2012a
    peach2012a Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Amazing - thank You for sharing your success. Keep up the great work - you WILL reach your goal!
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    WAY TO GO!
  • halmase
    halmase Posts: 3
    Options
    AMAZING!!!! Keep at it. You are doing wonderful.
  • ajanmillie
    ajanmillie Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Congrats! you have come a long way and have so much to be proud of!!!
  • julebird
    julebird Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! Way to be brave! I'm at the beginning of my journey and you give me inspiration. You've gotten this far--and been strong! Now you can just gear up for that final push and be ready just in time for shorts and tank tops! This summer is going to be awesome--you are so much lighter! Hiking, biking, the sky is the limit! Way to go! Have you thought about signing up for a race? You mentioned that you liked to walk--I find them to be fun and motivational.
  • nondomesticgoddess
    nondomesticgoddess Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference! You look so great!

If you are having trouble with motivation, maybe shake up your goals a little - still try to watch your calorie intake but maybe add a new exercise. Swimming in the local rec center? Biking or a kickboxing class? Something that you can progress with and feel a sense of satisfaction when you are done because it was something different and outside of your comfort zone!

I want to lose weight, but I also want to change the things about me that got me there in the first place. Look at your life from a different angle and keep moving...I bet those last few pounds will drop off without your even focusing on them so much!

Congrats on the awesome results you have seen so far - and thanks for sharing because it is really inspiring for people like me!
  • P90XCertifiedCoach
    Options
    Way to go Girl
  • lungren
    lungren Posts: 4
    Options
    You look amazing....What an awesome job you have done.. You motivate me
  • iorahkwano
    iorahkwano Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You lost all that weight from 1650 cal diet & walking every day? That is amazing!

Maybe if you feel you need motivation or are bored of walking, look into a new physical activity! Maybe one that can challenge you more & get those last pounds off that you're trying to lose :)
  • twinketta
    twinketta Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, but don`t go too low with your weight, you are looking amazing add some weights or resistance training now..you rock and can only get better!
  • cassig13
    cassig13 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Thats amazing so proud of you!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Wow! Good on ya.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!