Options

Replies

• jallred17
    Options
    WOW! You look great. Congratulations!
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    i look like your before! this is so inspiring to me! you look super amazing!
  • MichelleF115
    MichelleF115 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! Congratulations, and keep up the good work!
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! ^_^ My weight loss has slowed down as I'm about halfway to my "goal" right now, so it gets me down sometimes. Reading what you wrote about just keeping it up and not worrying so much about the scale is just what I needed. Thanks :D
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!! ^_^ My weight loss has slowed down as I'm about halfway to my "goal" right now, so it gets me down sometimes. Reading what you wrote about just keeping it up and not worrying so much about the scale is just what I needed. Thanks :D

Glad to help! I've been through the disappointment too many times to count! And believe me, I still do! It's very frustrating, especially when you've set yourself a goal weight that seems like it should be achievable and you just can't get there... it's like swimming laps and constantly chasing that never ending black line at the bottom of the pool! You can never catch it, but you're getting faster and faster as you try, so don't give up!
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    You look great!!
  • msgrowinggirl20
    Options
    wow! You look so great!
  • hofosho1020
    hofosho1020 Posts: 179
    Options
    Too cute!! Good job!!
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    S_U_M_M_E_R Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Besides the obvious (your tummy), your legs also look AMAZING and so toned. You did a fantastic job. You're going to have a great summer showing that gorgeous body off. Have fun and congrats.
  • S_U_M_M_E_R
    S_U_M_M_E_R Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Are you lifting? It looks like you are. Again, you look great.
  • shauna121211
    Options
    Are you lifting? It looks like you are. Again, you look great.

Thanks girl... I do Pump classes at least once usually twice a week. I recently started a boot camp as well, so I definitely do a lot of strength training as well as cardio.
  • shauna121211
    Options
    i look like your before! this is so inspiring to me! you look super amazing!

Happy to inspire! It's really not too hard if you think of it as a lifestyle change and not a diet! :)
  • amplyprepared
    amplyprepared Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!!!!!! Beautiful.
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Good job
  • ScreenGem
    ScreenGem Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    You have done an Other-Worldly amazing job! Very impressive.
  • Oenone
    Oenone Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! thanks for posting this, it's inspiring!
  • Warchortle
    Warchortle Posts: 2,197 Member
    Options
    I think that bow makes that bikini other than your amazing transformation.
  • srach21
    srach21 Posts: 29
    Options
    wow, you look awesome! Congrats! (:
  • originalcookiemonster
    Options
    Hell YEAH girl!!! Way to go! Lifting heavy is GREAT, you should be so proud, you look HOT! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!