What's the most random thing you've heard a little kid say ?

Options

Replies

• ricmate
    ricmate Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Little girl in the supermarket to her dad - "daddy, will i have boobs like you or mummy when i grow up."
  • becky6m
    becky6m Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are laying in bed together the other morning talking and my five year old came in and said I know what daddy wants to do... We said oh really what... He said... HUMP. We died laughing.
  • ChelleSimmo7
    ChelleSimmo7 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    little boy in subway: "Daddy, why is Santa a ravens fan?" - my dad is a mailman and very much looks like santa.
  • Danni3ll3
    Danni3ll3 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    From two 11 year olds in the vice principal's office who were trying to beat the system (They wanted to play games on the computers at school as opposed to using them for educational purposes and unfortunately for them, they had previously signed an agreement to this effect.): We've been thwarted!!!

I burst out laughing and that was the end of that conversation! I still tease the two of them when I see them.
  • majikmiker
    majikmiker Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I went to visit twin 5 year olds as part of my job (social worker), and one ran up to his grandmother and said "He's got a belly like Santa". I started losing the weight the next week.....lol. :huh: :bigsmile:
  • queenbear5
    queenbear5 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My 8 year old boy to my 6 year old boy, who was complaining about having to do his homework. “Ted, if you don’t do your homework, you’ll be the ultimate in dumb. Trust me, you’ll wind up saying all sorts of stupid things like 2 + 2= Sausage.”
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    "Mommy your bummie (butt) isn't hanging down anymore" LOL!

best!
  • IslandRider
    IslandRider Posts: 244
    Options
    My 4 yr old granddaughter as we passed a big field just filled with hundreds of geese "Look! It's a goose adventure!"
  • Maryt1961
    Maryt1961 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    When my son was in first grade, we got the proverbial note home from the teacher that needed to be signed and sent back to school for him making reference to the 'f' word. So I signed it and took it it back in so I could chat with the teacher. She WHISPERED that he had been referencing the word FART! Ohh.....THAT 'f' word!
  • Cpirit07002
    Options
    As a little one, at 3 years old, I am reported to have gone out to the living room when my mom had a bunch of friends (from church) over and started looking under a chair for a doll repeating "Where the hell is my f***ing *kitten*?!" at least 4 times.
  • kelp99
    kelp99 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My mom and I were shopping at Target [Mom had her own cart, I had my own cart with my 21/2 yr old cousin in it]. We were walking around seperately but eventually I rejoined my mom in the little boy clothes and she asked me to look for boy's socks.

Topher : What?
    Me: Aunt Linda wants us to look for socks, boy's socks.
    Topher: C**ks? Boy's C**ks?
    Me: Boy's Socks.
    Topher: Boy's C**ks [pointing at the socks hanging on the wall]
    Me: Right, boy's socks.

Another time, when he was 6 he was at my house playing with our boxer, Lola. [They are best buddies and according to him she is his wife.] Anyway, my sister was in her room and I was in mine, but I could hear him out in the hall playing with the dog. All of a sudden, he starts crying and calls to my sister;
    "Tammy... Lola bit my p***s!"
  • Poetic_Photography
    Options
    My coworker asked her 2 year old son: "What does Frosty the Snowman say?"

2 year old's response: "Happy Birthday!!" :laugh:
  • Laffinhippiegurl
    Laffinhippiegurl Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My sweet baby at 5 asked me where all the corn was that grew in the graveyard where I worked. (I was working straight graveyards at the time.)
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    My 4yr old is constantly asking strange questions. Why do bats hang upside down? How do you type revolving lighthouse? Why does my hair grow? Why does the dog wag his tail when he is happy? Why did you name me Santa's name (Nicholas)? Where does the wind come from? What is 7+8 (not enough fingers for that one)? When will I be old like daddy? Why do wolves chase piggies? Why do rhinos charge? Why do I drink cow milk and the baby drinks people milk? What plant do I use on a football zombie?
  • wldrose75
    wldrose75 Posts: 128
    Options
    I said to my 4 year old nephew the other day, "Don't touch that, its yucky." His response was, "Like pig diarrhea in the mouth!" My response was, "Yes, exactly like that."

I have a new phrase for yucky now!! :smile:

We were in a restaurant. After finishing our meal, my uncle say, "Are we ready to go?" My 3 year old cousin, Ashlyn, pipes up, "Yeah, let's go to the bar!"

My 2 1/2 year old nephew was showing Grandpa a caterpillar that he and Grandma had caught and put in a jar. Grandpa: Oh, a caterpillar. Dillon: He's my brother. Grandpa: He's your brother? Dillon: Yeah, he's my brother. (We never did figure out where that one came from.)

And last but not least, another child who spends way too much time with Dad. Dillon (at 4) and Grandpa were in Dillon's room playing. From the other end of the house, Dillon's mom is calling, "Dillon! Dillon?" Dillon walks over and shuts the bedroom door, rolls his eyes and then turns to Grandpa and says, "I get so tired of that." :laugh:
  • I picked up Miss almost 3 from child care on Tuesday and she told me she wasn't a little girl, the conversation went like this.
    Miss : "My legs are big now mummy"
    Me : "Yes baby your getting big now"
    Miss : "I not baby I Miss, my hands are big now"
    Me : "Your bum is big too, I could eat it"
    Miss "No eat my bum"
    Me : "Your belly big too"
    Miss in a whingy voice : "My boobies not big"

I had to pull over I was laughing so hard
  • Ramberta
    Ramberta Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    When my dad was really little, his mom took him on a bus. There was a rabbi on the bus, who had a yarmulke on and had a long dark beard.

My dad (who was probably no older than five or six) looked at the rabbi, then exclaimed to my grandmother, "Look, Mommy, a black Santa!"

:laugh:
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    ok when i was little i dont know how old but im prety sure it was before school i went to a Christmas party with my grandmother and was telling everyone "I have pot at home" i was referring to spot the dog books my favorite story till this day

ok this one isnt about kids really but i thought id share ok my grandmother and my mom and aunt went out to a fancy dinner and were waring wrap around skirts but on the way there she kept lecturing them about being well behaved young ladies. Dinner went on with no problems and when they all got up to leave with my grandfather, my grandmothers skirt was still sitting on the chair so the girls and my grandfather just kept going trying to stifle their laughter so she grabbed her skirt and went outside and my grandfather told her that he would take the girls out again but not my grandmother because she wasn't lady like
  • valeriebpdx
    valeriebpdx Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    My coworker asked her 2 year old son: "What does Frosty the Snowman say?"

2 year old's response: "Happy Birthday!!" :laugh:

Frosty the Snowman does say "Happy Birthday!" Every time he comes to life. Kid is right, not random.
  • Embera
    Embera Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    oh i have another one i didnt really say it but i had Pokemon stickers that i was selling at my lunch table in the 2nd grade and i got in trouble for it and the principal wanted my dad to punish me and he wouldn't he said it was supply and demand it wasnt my fault that they were causing a mob yep i was a crafty kid sold them for a quarter a piece