Random thing you would like to be able to do when thinner

Options

Replies

• Oakley82
    Oakley82 Posts: 53
    Options
    Wear ridiculously short shorts

^^ This x1000 I swear I will wear nothing but the shortest cut offs all summer long!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Not to have to wear 2 bras while working out.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Jumping jacks.
  • GodzillaR35
    GodzillaR35 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    take my son swimming in a pool without being worried about people staring
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Stroll between tables and not pause to wonder if my bum is going to smack into something!

lol i was just about to post walk threw a small cafe with out demolishing the place ...
  • midwest_fittie
    Options
    I want to take cute pictures, LOTS of them. Without them needing to be shoulder up, or the right angle, or "my good side", or sucking it in. Just honest to goodness, me. In cute outfits. AND I would LOVE to be able to wear crop tops and short shorts this summer. Cutest look ever! I'd also love to be picked up by my boyfriend, or get piggy back rides from friends..... I'd also love to wear bikinnis and be comfortable, because that's never happened.
  • breeshabebe
    breeshabebe Posts: 580
    Options
    Sleep on my hands without them going numb. Sometimes when I am still in that dreamy state, I touch one hand with the other numb hand and imagine that it is a dead person in bed with me. Freaaaaakkkyyyyy.
  • tigerlinly
    tigerlinly Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    wear a bikini on the beach and people turn heads and think wow instead of turning heads away thinking urrggghhh

amen to this one i want to do that as qwell as wear all the chic clothes that are made for tiny people not overweight people small clothes are pretty bigger clothes are but ugly
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,771 Member
    Options
    Wear cute, lacy, brightly colored bras and panties/thongs, not these "over-the-shoulder boulder holder" minimizing brassieres and granny panties I wear now.
  • aminer31
    aminer31 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Tandem Skydiving!
  • lilmissymoo90
    lilmissymoo90 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    sit at one of them tables that are fixed to the floor with out having to shimmy out

and fly on an plane and be able to put the fold out table down =D ( this led to my weight loss)
  • Calliope610
    Options
    Walk through movie theater seats without having to suck my gut in or worry about my butt being someone's face. And if my butt does happen to get in someone's face, it's a nice, tight *kitten*.
  • Okapi42
    Okapi42 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Go to my school reunion and face up to all the old bullies with confidence.
  • Calliope610
    Options
    See the tattoo that's been hiding under my gut fat roll, boudoir shots and rollerblade!
  • Calliope610
    Options
    Be in better shape than my ex-husband's current wife (you know, the newer model he traded me for).
  • orangesmartie
    orangesmartie Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    I'd like to wear a slim fitting short black pencil skirt and a fitted white shirt and feel comfortable. This is my dream outfit.
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I want to get a look from him that matches the the phrase when he tells me I look hot.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    This.

the-roller-coaster-large.jpg
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    So there's this move I can do water - its like a flip, but way cooler (imagine olimpians who do air flips before plopping into the water, only I do it while submerged). Problem is, when I'm overweight, it looks a lot more like splashing a ton of water, and a lot less like a flip... haha. If I were thinner, it would be way more impressive :)

I have yet to amaze my husband with this awesome move. I'll wait another 30 lbs lol.
  • jotero0406
    Options
    This:

522731_556467444386163_1498671454_n.jpg

I've always thought it would be nice to reach behind my back and grab my opposite arm. Random! How about you?

Don't know if anyone's asked but is that Amy Pond from Doctor Who?

I wan't to go out with my tall skinny sister and not feel like frumpy old lady...