Eaglesfanintn Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    1) Finish a marathon in under 4 hours
    2) Be able to run without a shirt
    3) Skydive
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I think doing that arm thing played a part in tearing my rotator cuff last year. I used to always do that. I should have stopped as I got fatter, but NO.
  • MelodyinGa
    MelodyinGa Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I so can't wait to do this! This is my gift to myself when I hit my goal of 185! 63 more lbs!! Maybe next summer!

imagesCAPPYXVV_zps48afe050.jpg
  • jamesleesmith
    jamesleesmith Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    see my......................feet again....LOL.

be able to tie my shoes with out getting out of breath.
  • AmyMgetsfit
    AmyMgetsfit Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    My sister is a year younger than me. She has always been tiny. She can rock a bikini and turn heads at 57. I want to be able to stand next to her and not be the fat sister. She has only had 1 kid, I had 3. Other than pregnancy I don't think she has ever weighed over 120.
  • lfergurson1
    lfergurson1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    When first seeing this pic I thought you meant the hair and outfit I was like ummm OK! Then I realized at the weight I am at I cant do that either good luck!
  • mistyg07
    mistyg07 Posts: 29
    Options
    Go ride rides at Eliches and be able to fit in the seats and not be wedged in there.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    slip discreetly through cracks and spaces under doors etc..
  • PandaPudges
    Options
    Fit comfortably in the seat belt in my husband's car. I use it to see if I have lost weight because before I started losing I could only just fit it around me. (Note: He's got a tiny car that I have to fold my very long body into like a sardine.)
  • cnice321
    cnice321 Posts: 14
    Options
    Sit in a chair and cross my legs rather than my ankles.
  • sally_jeffswife
    sally_jeffswife Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    Wear a form fitting dress comfortably....right now I hate anything kinda clothing that hugs my body
  • lisaidem
    lisaidem Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Be comfortable on a 4+hr flight in coach

This right here.
  • MaryLaura83
    MaryLaura83 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Shop for clothes at thrift stores and find the good stuff, not the old lady stuff.

This! My family loves to thrift shop around the holidays, and since most of them are tiny, they can find much cuter and cheaper stuff than I can.
  • cnice321
    cnice321 Posts: 14
    Options
    ralph-lauren-blue-label-white-grace-oxford-shirt-product-1-4548017-013783833_large_flex.jpeg
    Wear my jeans like that.

Or boots with riding pants:
    pPOLO2-7930259_standard_v330.jpg

I am sooo with you on the first look with the jeans! To be able to show off a cute belt and tuck a shirt in would be great! In due time... in due time...
  • dbkrantz
    dbkrantz Posts: 138
    Options
    wear a bikini on the beach and people turn heads and think wow instead of turning heads away thinking urrggghhh

This!!
  • michelefrench
    michelefrench Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    be held, up against a wall, and stuff..... lol

:blushing: hubby and I can do this now!! first time ever (and we've been together 25 years!!) :smokin:
  • Courtky
    Courtky Posts: 56
    Options
    Id like to get a tattoo on my side haha or wear tank tops.. or really cute gym cloths or regualr cloths.. ONE DAy!
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Buy a sexy halloween costume. I've wanted to for years.
  • timeforme_2013
    timeforme_2013 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Be a smoking hot 47 year old grandma that shops at American Eagle, ( or someplace similar here in Canada)!!!!!:laugh:
  • msgrowinggirl20
    Options
    Pull anything out of my closet and look good!