I ♥ firearms

Options

Replies

• BBinNC
    BBinNC Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I only shoot paper, and zombies. No really, they're zombie targets at a local (http://www.shootextreme.com) range and its *kitten* awesome. Ruger LCP, Ruger SR 9, Ruger 1911 .45 ACP, AMD 65 (AK 47), Bushmaster .223 and my person favorite, Remington 870 Tac 12 gauge. I'm strapped and ready for the apocalypse.

The SR 9 is a fun gun to shoot. I LOVE my Ruger 22/45. I also have a Taurus .38, not as fun to shoot by reliable and accurate.
  • LaDarby11
    LaDarby11 Posts: 13
    Options
    I only own an old .22 (don't even know what make or model, much less the year!) that my father in law got me for Christmas. I also own a Sig 9mm. Now my husband has a bunch of firearms! a 30 ot 6, a .45, an AR 15 that ammo is so freakin' hard to find (he built it himself), and a few .22's as well. Don't know any specifics on those either haha
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    First gun I ever owned and still the one I conceal carry: Smith & Wesson .38 Special, hamerless. Pretty hard trigger pull on it but I love it. Looking into getting another gun very soon, though.

Unfortunately I live in one of the only states that does not have Conceal/Carry, Illinois. They are working on getting it, but who knows what will happen.
  • GoldspursX3
    GoldspursX3 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Avid hunter here. Going scouting for turkey tomorrow morning!

I own a Remington 700, Ruger .22 Carbine LR, .22 short rifle, Mossber 835, CVA .50 muzzleloader, amt .380, Taurus millemium pro .40, .22 mag reveolver and my newest is the Taurus Judge (public defender model).
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I shoot.
    ShootingDayTwo6.jpg
    336050_3501788458591_1125202018_o.jpg
    314252_3502823484466_1268266723_n.jpg
  • Julettashane
    Julettashane Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I only own an old .22 (don't even know what make or model, much less the year!) that my father in law got me for Christmas. I also own a Sig 9mm. Now my husband has a bunch of firearms! a 30 ot 6, a .45, an AR 15 that ammo is so freakin' hard to find (he built it himself), and a few .22's as well. Don't know any specifics on those either haha

30 ot 6 lol omgsh the first time i was around this one my brother called so i went around the building to take my ear plugs out to answer yaaaaaa that didnt matter lol my heart jumped out of my chest when my husbands friend shot it......and ya ar 15 ammo is a pain to get so are pmags.
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    Shoot trap every Sunday Spring, Summer and Fall. Shoot my guys Remington 870, 12ga or Remington 1187, 20ga (my favorite actually). Definitely looking into an 1187 of my own in the next couple years.
  • dsmpunk
    dsmpunk Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    No 1911 love here? My first and favorite will always be my 870 wingmaster. I love reaching out and dropping a deer with my 30 year old smooth bore with the cheap old winchester superX slugs from 60 yards+.

It makes the guys mad that have the fancy 3 dollar slugs and the 2000$ shotguns :)
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options
    I would be more of an avid shooter if i could locate some ammo for sale... :/

Been hunting for the last 15 years. Love being out in the woods.

My husband has been saying that about finding ammo.. lots of the stores shelves are bare ... people are getting scared of not being able to buy it so they are stocking up.

i know it!! people need to calm the heck down.......my husband went to get me some ammo to go to the range and there wasnt much left.

At least something was on the shelf for you to look at. Where i am, the only thing you can find on shelves are 12ga shotshells. EVERYTHING else is gone. Then you throw in Wal-Mart telling their Store Managers to NOT order anymore ammo until further notice.

My gun is sad it has no expendable friends...
  • Julettashane
    Options
    No 1911 love here? My first and favorite will always be my 870 wingmaster. I love reaching out and dropping a deer with my 30 year old smooth bore with the cheap old winchester superX slugs from 60 yards+.

It makes the guys mad that have the fancy 3 dollar slugs and the 2000$ shotguns :)

my husband has a colt 1911
  • MiniMichelle
    MiniMichelle Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I have an XDS.. :love: :love: :love:
  • krislyn84
    krislyn84 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    I carry a S&W .38 Special. LOVE it!!! Also have a Sig. My favorite to shoot is the Kimber 1911.
  • Julettashane
    Options
    I would be more of an avid shooter if i could locate some ammo for sale... :/

Been hunting for the last 15 years. Love being out in the woods.

My husband has been saying that about finding ammo.. lots of the stores shelves are bare ... people are getting scared of not being able to buy it so they are stocking up.

i know it!! people need to calm the heck down.......my husband went to get me some ammo to go to the range and there wasnt much left.

At least something was on the shelf for you to look at. Where i am, the only think you can find on shelves are 12ga shotshells. EVERYTHING else is gone. Then you throw in Wal-Mart telling their Store Managers to NOT order anymore ammo until further notice.

My gun is sad it has no expendable friends...

true but it was crappy ammo
  • i_dont_want_2_be_fat_anymore
    Options

Love my 1911
  • _JamieB_
    _JamieB_ Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I shoot as well :) Own several guns but my favorite is the Springfield XD 40
  • oOMusicBabii
    Options
    No 1911 love here?
    My BF just bought on and I will be (attempting) to shoot it this Spring.
  • teamdj1
    teamdj1 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Here are a couple guns my brother and I have. In the back is a ak47,sks,mka1919 shotgun, pump shotgun and a AR15. Az is the wild west

?ui=2&ik=ada9f34e49&view=att&th=13d4b10cc0db2e9a&attid=0.1&disp=thd&realattid=1428961632443170816-1&zw
  • fstfrd00
    fstfrd00 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I love my Springfield XD .45
  • bionicrooster
    bionicrooster Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I hunt, archery mostly, but also with a blackpowder and a pistol. own lots of shotguns and rifles, including some antiques. And my .40 rarely leaves my side ;-)