What advice would you give your younger self?

Options
NJL13500
NJL13500 Posts: 433 Member
Other than to buy stock in Microsoft or Apple....what advice would you give to your younger self?

Replies

• crawford4398
    crawford4398 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Travel, Mingle with the locals in MANY different places. Then meet that California Hottie, Stay with him for sure ! Hahahah True story. LOL
  • octobernightfall
    octobernightfall Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would tell my younger self to eat healthier! I'd say "Diana put down those hot cheetos, and get on that fruit!"
  • Danger2OneSelf
    Danger2OneSelf Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    I would probably tell my self to never grow up, I just reminded him again today!
  • octobernightfall
    octobernightfall Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I would probably tell my self to never grow up, I just reminded him again today!

Hahaha nice!
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    Don't settle down so young - give yourself a chance to find out who you are as a person.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    "Chrissy has HPV."
    With love,
    Burt
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    "Don't be such a mopey ***** ffs"
  • JUDDDing
    JUDDDing Posts: 1,367 Member
    Options
    Don't waste so much time drinking.
  • Minerva624
    Minerva624 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    "Don't hold back when it comes to trying new things. Take chances otherwise you will waste your days away wondering what could have been and how much of a better, happier person you would have been. You only have one life so don't waste it on fear."
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    to never have started smoking just because 'everybody else was doing it'
  • NVREST
    NVREST Posts: 94
    Options
    Patience...

..... and swing at that damn ball!!!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    No advice really, other than DO NOT buy property near your in-laws. But other than that, thanks for taking such good care of me. I'm keeping up the good work so my old me can be proud, too. :heart:
  • lithezebra
    lithezebra Posts: 3,670 Member
    Options
    Have your thyroid checked!
  • Hezzietiger1
    Hezzietiger1 Posts: 1,256 Member
    Options
    Play harder.. learn more.. love big.
  • kmm7309
    kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    There's no such thing as a "happy ending" in life. If you want something bad enough, it doesn't just "work out" in your favor, you have to work on it, give it everything, and sometimes it still doesn't happen for you.

Also, you cannot pray away a vasectomy, so to my 16-year-old self I would say that you're not old enough to decide you don't want children. You will eventually want them more than anything, and marrying a man whose been snipped (although you'll love him more than you thought you could) will cause you many nights of sadness, frustration, and eventually depression.
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Don't eat that!
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Reenlist in the army...
  • CheriLMT
    CheriLMT Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I would say....It is not so bad that it is not worth living....to try to end your life with only leave more empty and with less support...also after the divorce (which you should not get self) don't get in another relationship for at least 1 year and make sure is well worth your time and company
  • SquidgySquidge
    SquidgySquidge Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Stay at school, get a degree.
    Don't move to Ireland.
    Go to Australia.
  • Tatiyanya
    Tatiyanya Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    "Studying philosophy is not best carriere choice for you"
    " You are beautifull NOW, stop being crazy"
    " That bellly button piercing? No."