What advice would you give your younger self?

Options

Replies

• GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    Run from that first marriage, you're both too young

Don't start smoking

Follow your dream, don't get waylaid by marriage, mortgage, etc and wait till you're 40 to do it

^^Love these!
  • bigdawg62
    bigdawg62 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Buy gold, lots of gold.
  • Dougf90
    Dougf90 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Enjoy every second you're on the field, don't hope for rain or half-*kitten* practice just because it's practice.

Oh, and stop eating so much!
  • Weighinginwithmy02
    Weighinginwithmy02 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    my younger self knew it all and exactly how life would work out, so what would be the use of giving advice? LOL
  • calisunrise
    calisunrise Posts: 307
    Options
    I would tell my younger self to eat healthier! I'd say "Diana put down those hot cheetos, and get on that fruit!"
    exactly that haha
  • PaulFromEssex
    Options
    Don't start smoking!!

Control your drinking!

Believe in yourself!

Don't marry for lust!

Take up golf sooner!

Don't let anyone use emotional blackmail on you!
  • InstantSunshine
    InstantSunshine Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You'll eventually succumb to cake retention. You're not immune from booze, *kitten*, drugs. Quit all of them earlier than you were planning to. Oh and enjoy yourself, you're not the massive heifer you think you are, you wait til you see what you turn into!
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    it's 70% diet, 20% training & 10% rest! You're overeating the wholegrain pasta & rice! It's bad for you! Eat more meat, eggs & veg! Stop eating cereal! It's not natural food! It's probably the most processed food out there! Go caveman, you'll be stronger & fitter than ever!
  • 1969ned
    1969ned Posts: 219
    Options
    appreciate your mum and tell her that you love her every chance you get - because when shes gone its too late :frown:
  • phoenixryder
    phoenixryder Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Don't ever regret anything you do...learn from your mistakes and never give advice to your younger self
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Don't eat all the food.

Don't get married.

Go away and experience a real college.
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    Denise... Mindy... Joyce... man... don't even try... you'll save a cool five years of your life on this alone. Actually do something with your time, like rearranging your sock drawer.
  • beskimoosh
    beskimoosh Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Step away from the cake and that innapropriate boy!
  • kerrymh
    kerrymh Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    put down the food, now!
    And go live life :)

Also...don't be so scared of men lol
  • peachfigs
    peachfigs Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Stop caring what people think about you

&

Ditch your toxic friends FASTER! There are happy, positive people waiting for you
  • brandon0523
    brandon0523 Posts: 516
    Options
    By the damn stock you dummy...

Story is.. when i was in the navy i was gte wireless as a phone carrier.. verizon started and bought them out.. lady at the store told me verizon is gonna be huge.. a smart person would by some stock in them.. i decided to get drunk instead
  • Kath1391
    Kath1391 Posts: 138
    Options
    Don't do things for the wrong reasons,& make sure whatever you do is for you,not for anyone else!
  • LisaMarie8713
    Options
    Don't settle down so young - give yourself a chance to find out who you are as a person.

This.

^^^^Me too! Although, I'm glad my kids are now 8 and 6 and I'm only 33. A lot of my friends are just starting to have families. I'm done with babies! :)
  • SarahCW1979
    SarahCW1979 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    If you think you're out of shape now, wait till your 30's after 2 kids. Get your @ss in gear, its harder to do later on!
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Do it all again, hard, stonger, faster and better!!