Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

size 22 to size 14!

Replies

• U look amazing!!Keep up all the great work!!:)
  • EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Fantastic transformation! You look incredible!
  • lynn14
    lynn14 Posts: 116
    Wow!!! You look so good!!! You can do this...there is the proof! No matter how hard or down you might be, remind yourself of your journey!!! Bravo!
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Wow!! Congratulations! You are stunning! I'm a size 22 right now. You are proof positive this can be done. Thanks so much for the inspiration.
  • Congratulations, you look great!
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 449 Member
    great job. i sent you a friend request. i am a 14 now too from a size 20
  • lisagood10
    lisagood10 Posts: 6 Member
    Well done!! You look fantastic and are a real inspiration!! :-) xx
  • KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    That's amazing!!! everyone has bad days/weeks. Just remember how far you have come! you look great!!! hope you start to feel better soon!! you've come so far to have a few bad days bring ya down! good job girl. and like others say your a inspiration to those just starting! way to go!
  • You look amazing! Nice work :)
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    thank you everyone :)
  • rhonsal
    rhonsal Posts: 46 Member
    Amazing - congratulations and well done!!
  • jazzyali
    jazzyali Posts: 78 Member
    Way to go!!
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Va va va voom
  • DOB1973
    DOB1973 Posts: 29 Member
    You have done a fantastic job and look amazing..... have a great birthday.
  • Skinny625
    Skinny625 Posts: 79 Member
    You look incredible! Don't beat yourself up you have come along way. You are very inspiritional. Keep up the good work. I had surgery 9 weeks ago and it was very hard not to able exercise. But now I have gotten clearance from the doctor and I am back on this weight loss journey. :flowerforyou:
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    You look so great, well done:bigsmile:
  • psv1012
    psv1012 Posts: 65 Member
    You look beautiful. You should be very proud of your self. Hang in there, Happy Birthday !
  • mahanaibu
    mahanaibu Posts: 505 Member
    Gorgeous! You look fit and just beautiful. I'm sure that looking like this is better than any cake in the world!
  • dawnfto
    dawnfto Posts: 79 Member
    Well done, you look amazing. It is my goal to get to where you are.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!