size 22 to size 14!

Options

Replies

• CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    You have come so far. You are indeed inspiration to me! You should be one to yourself too.
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! You look like you lost more than 59 pounds!! Keep up the great work!!
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    absolutely gorgeous honey!! well done my sweet!!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. You must be so incredibly proud of yourself! And Happy Birthday! Last year was the last birthday you'll ever wear a size 22! Think of it that way!
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    That is awesome & encouraging! How long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Beautiful!! Congratulations-you look AMAZING:smile:
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    so far about 15 months
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    SO. AWESOME. !!! :flowerforyou:
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Great great progress! You're just taking a short pause that's all. ;)
  • emichale13
    emichale13 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    congratulations. you look fabulous. just get back in the saddle as soon as possible. life has to have room for gray, everything is not just black and white. make a commitment once your birthday binge is over to get back to business.
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    so far about 15 months
    I liked how you had a realistic goal for your calories. As I am just starting on this weight loss after waiting tables for 10 years to being a SAHM & not being very active now, it was very tempting to shoot for 2lbs/week weight loss even though I'd starve myself w/ the calories. Thanks for reminding to keep my goals realistic, even if it is 1 lb/week & for showing me that this won't happen overnight. Love the pics of the before & after!
  • katcunock
    Options
    so far about 15 months
    I liked how you had a realistic goal for your calories. As I am just starting on this weight loss after waiting tables for 10 years to being a SAHM & not being very active now, it was very tempting to shoot for 2lbs/week weight loss even though I'd starve myself w/ the calories. Thanks for reminding to keep my goals realistic, even if it is 1 lb/week & for showing me that this won't happen overnight. Love the pics of the before & after!

oh god yeah that is my ultimate tip : don't expect miracles overnight
  • ArmyWifePagano
    ArmyWifePagano Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Never get down on yourself...look how far you've come! You look amazing and keep up that endurance and drive. :-)
  • tdhighfill
    tdhighfill Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You look sooooo much more curvy! I am suspicious...no I mean jealous, but super proud of you! Way to go and thanks for the inspiration!
  • slimmingteacher
    Options
    WOW!! That is amazing! congratulations hun, you are looking great!!

How long did it take you to lose the weight hun??
  • katcunock
    Options
    WOW!! That is amazing! congratulations hun, you are looking great!!

How long did it take you to lose the weight hun??

about 15 months so far :)
  • ambrosiah
    ambrosiah Posts: 20
    Options
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    You look totally awesome! Very hard to believe you weigh 198! Congratulations!:drinker:
  • katcunock
    Options
    ive been advised by an MFP friend that its all in the boobs lol
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful girlfriend!!!!!!!! :heart:

It amazes me everytime how much dedication it takes to lose weight, but it is so well worth all the sacrifice! Looking great girlie!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!