size 22 to size 14!

Replies

• CCusedtodance
    CCusedtodance Posts: 237 Member
    You have come so far. You are indeed inspiration to me! You should be one to yourself too.
  • spike90
    spike90 Posts: 704 Member
    Amazing transformation! You look like you lost more than 59 pounds!! Keep up the great work!!
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    absolutely gorgeous honey!! well done my sweet!!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    You look amazing. You must be so incredibly proud of yourself! And Happy Birthday! Last year was the last birthday you'll ever wear a size 22! Think of it that way!
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    That is awesome & encouraging! How long did it take you to lose the weight?
  • lbesaw
    lbesaw Posts: 267 Member
    Beautiful!! Congratulations-you look AMAZING:smile:
  • katcunock
    katcunock Posts: 664 Member
    so far about 15 months
  • KimberlyDCZ
    KimberlyDCZ Posts: 525 Member
    SO. AWESOME. !!! :flowerforyou:
  • jbutterflye
    jbutterflye Posts: 1,914 Member
    Great great progress! You're just taking a short pause that's all. ;)
  • emichale13
    emichale13 Posts: 12 Member
    congratulations. you look fabulous. just get back in the saddle as soon as possible. life has to have room for gray, everything is not just black and white. make a commitment once your birthday binge is over to get back to business.
  • haymancm
    haymancm Posts: 280 Member
    so far about 15 months
    I liked how you had a realistic goal for your calories. As I am just starting on this weight loss after waiting tables for 10 years to being a SAHM & not being very active now, it was very tempting to shoot for 2lbs/week weight loss even though I'd starve myself w/ the calories. Thanks for reminding to keep my goals realistic, even if it is 1 lb/week & for showing me that this won't happen overnight. Love the pics of the before & after!
  • katcunock
    so far about 15 months
    I liked how you had a realistic goal for your calories. As I am just starting on this weight loss after waiting tables for 10 years to being a SAHM & not being very active now, it was very tempting to shoot for 2lbs/week weight loss even though I'd starve myself w/ the calories. Thanks for reminding to keep my goals realistic, even if it is 1 lb/week & for showing me that this won't happen overnight. Love the pics of the before & after!

oh god yeah that is my ultimate tip : don't expect miracles overnight
  • ArmyWifePagano
    ArmyWifePagano Posts: 27 Member
    Never get down on yourself...look how far you've come! You look amazing and keep up that endurance and drive. :-)
  • tdhighfill
    tdhighfill Posts: 200 Member
    You look sooooo much more curvy! I am suspicious...no I mean jealous, but super proud of you! Way to go and thanks for the inspiration!
  • WOW!! That is amazing! congratulations hun, you are looking great!!

How long did it take you to lose the weight hun??
  • katcunock
    WOW!! That is amazing! congratulations hun, you are looking great!!

How long did it take you to lose the weight hun??

about 15 months so far :)
  • ambrosiah
    ambrosiah Posts: 20
    You look fantastic! Keep up the good work!
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    You look totally awesome! Very hard to believe you weigh 198! Congratulations!:drinker:
  • katcunock
    ive been advised by an MFP friend that its all in the boobs lol
  • glahlstedt
    glahlstedt Posts: 308 Member
    You are beautiful girlfriend!!!!!!!! :heart:

It amazes me everytime how much dedication it takes to lose weight, but it is so well worth all the sacrifice! Looking great girlie!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!