Has anyone just lost at home?

Options
124»

Replies

• sethysgirl
    Options
    I have! When I started (3 years ago), I was 250 now I am down to 176. Just make sure to change it up a bit and walk along with it and it is possible.
  • bearwith
    bearwith Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I think you are really good to do that. It is hard if you do not have the discipline though!
  • corchy23
    corchy23 Posts: 41
    Options
    Workout DVD's are my go to! I feel like they're better than a gym because they work all different sorts of moves you need into one fun, high energy session. I've gotten in shape doing them in the past without stepping foot in a real gym (we have a treadmill at home so I use that...but real walking can supplement that!) My favorite DVDs are the Biggest Loser ones! I'd always been deterred in the past watching women in perfect shape in cute painted on workout gear doing the workouts without even sweating while they were killing me. What I love about Biggest Loser is that the people illustrating are still people working on weight loss themselves and are sweating up a storm, and even having to stop and rest like I do! Plus they're really good about showing 'modified' moves which help people who are less athletic like me.
  • LadyLuckAJ
    LadyLuckAJ Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I only work out at home and follow my food guides from my workout dvds. I am down 70+ lbs and never looking back. It can be done.