ladies around 5'4-5'5: what are your goals?!

Options

Replies

• lodiloohoo64
    lodiloohoo64 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    5"4 1/2" tall, heaviest was 230 CW is 183, first goal is 150....wearing a size 12 at 183....have been 157 and wearing a 9/10. Just don't want to have jiggley parts. Everyone s different.
  • rvhorsburgh
    rvhorsburgh Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and weight 130. My goal is 127, but I want to lose 5 more inches (back fat and belly). I'm a 5/6 now and will be a size 4 at 127, which is pretty light with my athletic muscle and build. I have a girl friend that is 5'5" and she is slim, 65 yrs old and weights 164 lbs. She is a long distance road biker - so muscle and % body fat really matter.
  • pebrutto
    Options
    thanks for all the comments. it is great to see similar goals and feel like i am on target. i wish you all the best on your weight loss journeys!!! i hope to be down a few pounds by this summer so i can feel good about myself and good in a bikini :)
  • Bdjenkins1
    Options
    Hi im 5'5 and currently 133.8. I stared this journey in January at 138 and my gw is 125! This last few pounds is not wanting to come off!! I not changing what i eat, im changing how much a i eat and how much i work out, i think im gaining muscle because my pants fit looser but the weight is not coming off so that ok with me. I Started P90X recently and really enjoy working out and it feels good to put that in your excersice and see the calories burned!
  • jodioviedo
    Options
    You sound like me! I'm 54, 5'4 1/2, 126# and want to get down to 115-117. After menopause I went from 115 to 130+. That was back in 2007 and I've been struggling to lose the weight ever since.
  • kaitgettingfit
    Options
    I'm 5'4'' and 129 right now, looking to get down to 122.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I am currently 152lbs at 5' 5". I have not had my body fat % measured yet, but the online calculators tell me I am at 35.9% or 39.2% depending on which one I use. I would like to have my body fat % down to 20%. I do not know what weight goal I would be at for that, I am more concerned with having a strong lean body than being a certain weight. So for right now, I am focusing on cutting body fat and building/toning muscles.
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    hi, I'm 5'-4
    SW 150
    CW 142
    GW 135

Need to tone up a fair bit ! so gonna see what i look like at 135
  • lauraellie10
    lauraellie10 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    ps im gonna go to a chemist at the weekend and use there weighing machines that tell u ur body fat % as several websites have said different % xxx
  • Parrishjune1
    Parrishjune1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to be at 116 .....I'm at 121 right noe which doesn't seem fat to a lot of women but I have a slight muffin top.... Can we be weight losing buddoes
  • Lainny21
    Lainny21 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    5'4.5" SW-141
    CW-137
    GW-127-130
  • Ayeshat
    Ayeshat Posts: 209
    Options
    5'4 and aiming around 120 but that's ca always be reassessed if i feel good before then etc
  • randysbombshellgirl
    randysbombshellgirl Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5'5"
    SW 164
    CW 141
    GW 135 but if I get there I might have to reassess( I'm never happy)
  • momalor3
    momalor3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" and my goal is to get to 140. I am 45 so I think going much lower might be hard, looking at all the numbers here maybe mine is too high. I will revaluate as I get closer. Good for yiu for doing this while you are young. It sucks as yiu get older and way harder.
  • EvilDave14
    EvilDave14 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for 125lb. I've done it before & hoping to do it again.
  • billieleemcgraw
    Options
    I'm 5'6 and want to be 125. I am currently 130. Love this "myfitnesspal" I feel like just because I have to log everything I am so much more aware and concious. AND some stuff I log in and think "that food item was not worth it" so I think it'll help me to realize how not good some stuff is that I've been eating.
  • TessWhisper
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and the dr says anything over 120 is considered overweight, so 120 is my goal,.....I'm no where near that right now, but hopefully, I will get there in time with effort!
  • Blonde_Vixen
    Options
    I'm 5'5", I was thinking 129. We'll see when I get there.
  • Alyssah09
    Alyssah09 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I am 5'5''

SW: 222
    CW: 218
    GW:160

I don't expect to loose munch until the end of July (which is when I will have my babv) but I want to keep my weight around 220 this pregnancy
  • larsensue
    larsensue Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    5'4.5" and am currently at 135 and going to 120lbs. I am trying desperatly to get rid of my "front bum" (gut) and it just won't go!!!. thighs are a challenge as well. but doing water aerobics 2-3X/week and staying moving at wor as much as possible.