Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

ALL Women in Bikinis!

Replies

• NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Ok here's mine! :)

4f03dd95-e0a3-4c56-8b4d-f12f4e85c9fc.jpg
  • tigger9759
    tigger9759 Posts: 55 Member
    NovemberJune I hope you bought that suit because you look rockin in it! :drinker:

I must admit that these threads are my favorite because they do so much for acceptance and body love :smile:
  • olives28
    olives28 Posts: 56
    2yjyaty.jpg
  • amilypic
    amilypic Posts: 30
    I can't figure this out aha
  • htiafyenaffit
    htiafyenaffit Posts: 64 Member
    You all are inspiring! Ive never worn or even owned a bikini .... Give me a few months maybe Ill get the courage to do this
  • Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Ok here's mine! :)

4f03dd95-e0a3-4c56-8b4d-f12f4e85c9fc.jpg

wow!!!!
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    NovemberJune I hope you bought that suit because you look rockin in it! :drinker:

I must admit that these threads are my favorite because they do so much for acceptance and body love :smile:

aww thanks but no I didn't! I'm going to wait a few more weeks. It's still like 30 degrees here :smile:
  • anneerick
    anneerick Posts: 147 Member
    This is my favorite thread ever. It is so inspiring. You are all so beautiful. :flowerforyou:
  • MissNordicLight
    MissNordicLight Posts: 140 Member
    bump

You all look fantastic!
  • I don't have a before bikini pic but here's my 75 pounds down one and a bikini I haven't worn since I was sweet 16 and kept by because I swore I'd fit back into it one day!! Lol

bikini_zps19ccd590.jpg
    bikini1_zps5bf949ef.jpg
    And you probably look better in it now. You look really good
  • TurquoiseSky
    TurquoiseSky Posts: 42 Member
    Wow, everyone here is such an inspiration! I'm going to take a pic tomorrow and post.

The best part - encouragement from each other. This is why I love this site!
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    8542124727_0dcef69bdb_n.jpg
    Photo on 3-9-13 at 2.07 PM by leighdiane91, on Flickr

8543223926_85ea1c6e8b_n.jpg
    Photo on 3-9-13 at 2.05 PM #2 by leighdiane91, on Flickr

Just bought this swim suit today! the bottoms are a little small, but the next size up was almost falling off, and since I am losing weight, I do not want to try it on again in May and have it completely not fit. Hoping to be more toned and about 15-20 more lbs down when I actually go to North Carolina at the end of May.

Could my thighs and butt be more toned and a little less fat? yes. There is always room for improvement. But I love my body. Always have, and I always will. In the last 3 months I have learned that it is all about being confident. when I was 160 in high school I would have NEVER worn this swim suit. EVER. but now 6 years later and 26 lbs heavier, I think I look great.

****everyone looks fantastic BTW!*****
  • leighdiane91
    leighdiane91 Posts: 225 Member
    I love these threads -- so many incredible women. Here I am!

Photoon2012-06-18at1809.jpg
    you are lovely!!

Agreed! you look great! love your swimsuit!
  • never124get
    never124get Posts: 163
    Took this picture last night. I've gained 15lbs since last summer. Hopefully this will motivate me to push a little harder.

fxcam1359646464128.jpg

(sorry for the dirty mirror)

You look fan-freaking-tastic. I would kill to have a body like yours.
  • Sort of cheating because I'm using my profile picture, but here it goes!

1ea151.png

My goal is this: xnvtyo.png
  • 2eey2it.png

I don't own a bikini, so hello undies! LMAO.
    This was me at the start of the month. 6'0 and 168lbs. :smile:

• I don't own a bikini, so hello undies! LMAO.

Looking good! Holy crap, I wish I was as tall as you (you're literally a foot taller than me). Soon you can be a model x_x
  • I don't own a bikini, so hello undies! LMAO.

Looking good! Holy crap, I wish I was as tall as you (you're literally a foot taller than me). Soon you can be a model x_x
    Thank you so much! You look amazing! Most of the time I wish I was teeny though, haha. Are you an alt model? That looks like a professional shoot in your photo.
  • Thank you so much! You look amazing! Most of the time I wish I was teeny though, haha. Are you an alt model? That looks like a professional shoot in your photo.

Thank-you too =) I'm not an alt. model, but I do have friends that are into photography so sometimes I help them out. Most of my photos are from cosplay, though. I've only modeled in casual/alt. clothing a handful of times.
  • maddiey
    maddiey Posts: 231 Member
    Wow, I think this topic is awesome! Really. Everyone should be proud of where they've come from and where they're at. Love this! So here goes nothing.

e88fff83-1c94-4cb9-8a78-152b2d8ca94f.jpg

c2b4ea04-6ea0-490b-8a62-dcd77451a97b.jpg