• lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Do they hurt??

In a really good way :love:
  • lizlkbg
    lizlkbg Posts: 566
    Options
    Tats are great motivation to keep your body in good shape - I have a low back tat (okay, yeah, tramp stamp) and I definitely don't want a "mom butt" underneath it.
  • 0xbalthamosx0
    0xbalthamosx0 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I have 10 tattoos! :)
    Getting another next week.
    I have a fox paw and tail on my boob. a giant eevee ( pokemon ) on my leg, a pokeball from pokemon on my foot. A large fox on my thigh ( takes up most my thigh! ) Another eevee on my right wrist, a fox on my left wrist.
    And on my arm, I have 3 tattoos. A batman logo, a pikachu sleeping on top of it, and a large anchor for my grandad who passed away last week. ( and for my sea home )
    not got amazing pics of many but heres the arm!
    541425_545452235494891_1485573743_n.jpg
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Have them, love them..getting many more.
  • Sqeekyjojo
    Sqeekyjojo Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    Have lots planned, just been waiting to lose a bit of weight and get some money together. A question for those knowledgeable though, can you tattoo over stretch marks? If you can does it affect the quality?

I got told that, apart from the skin being more fragile with big ones, it makes fine tattoo lines more likely to blow. But it's not impossible, so speak to the tattooist and choose your piece carefully.
  • Hbazzell
    Hbazzell Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    I am one :)
  • sbbhbm
    sbbhbm Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    Do they hurt??

noooooo not at all :tongue: it feels like a unicorn licking you

Actually, I almost fell asleep while getting mine done. My artist says it's pretty common; the buzzing is like a massage.

im rubbish getting them, some places are ok, others sting like mad.....all hurt too much to sleep through haha

I almost fell asleep during one of mine as well, the artist had to keep talking to me lol

The back of my neck is my "naughty" spot... I spent the whole time my neck was done getting pretty friggin' hot. My artist got one hell of a good tip when it was finished :devil:
  • Frozen300
    Frozen300 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    392b2b6c-3d0d-4814-8f42-437d66ea7820.jpg

That's a real nice choice for a first tattoo. Always pick something that makes you smile.

I'm going for my 5th tattoo soon, it's also going to have a "tree theme". Going to use some of my tax return on it, bills be damned!
  • The_Kid84
    The_Kid84 Posts: 28
    Options
    I've lost count.. haha both feet, ribs, left arm sleeve almost complete right arm sleeve, back, working on my right leg, inner lower lip, and the latest was 2 inner fingers (I really want my hands/palms done but its a job killer)
  • JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh
    JustCallMe_Tanya_Eh Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I love my tattoos and am proud to show them off now :)
  • ajadumas
    ajadumas Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have 20ish. Going to get my first on my tummy when I lose another 27 lbs. Figured there was no use getting one there if I'd always be too embarassed to show it!!!
  • trud72
    trud72 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    Do they hurt??

It depends where you get it done! arms nope,neck or boney areas yep! :bigsmile:
  • Brownsbacker4evr
    Brownsbacker4evr Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Four and counting here. Im a lifelong gamer, so they are all video game related. Resident Evil and Legend Of Zelda to be exact.
  • juliemouse83
    juliemouse83 Posts: 6,663 Member
    Options
    Nine and counting. Want something between my shoulder blades after the summer, when, hopefully, I will be at or close to goal.
  • HowieTwoPointZero
    HowieTwoPointZero Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    When I hit 291 I got the ½ symbol tattooed on me to celebrate being half the size I once was.
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    <3 Love tattoos!! Those are my rewards for reaching a goal! haha

thta sounds like a great plan!! and my biggest tattoo to be when i get to my goal weight...love it!!
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    Iv got 13 and looking for more xx
  • Jaikagen
    Jaikagen Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have Navi and the hylian crest from Legend of Zelda on my foot and ankle. I will be having link and zelda skyward sword style on my other foot in a few months time, need to get the design exactly how i want its first though. I also want a dr who related one, somehow involving amy rory and river, not entirely sure what yet though.
  • hockeyfan87
    hockeyfan87 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I have 6 currently. One is a chestplate :) I'm getting my 7th when I hit my goal weight; cannot wait :D
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    i have a Grateful Dead tattoo around my belly, its a steal your face surrounding my bellybutton. its an honor to my awesome friend who passed away extremely young :flowerforyou: :cry: