Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30

Options

Replies

• IzzyBooNZ1
    IzzyBooNZ1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    I am looking at starting this shortly, need to wait til payday then I can get the DVD

Can someone tell me how may days you do each level? I did 30 DS, 10 days each level.. thanks !
  • muggins82
    muggins82 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am on day 14 of the 30 day shred and have lost 4.5 inches so far I am on level 2 :) Loving this dvd!!
  • laughinggypsy
    laughinggypsy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I read a few reviews on Amazon that Ripped in 30 was bad for the back. I have SI issues so I want to strengthen my core, not break it more! What have folks' experiences been? Is 30ds a better starting point or does it matter?
    Other than the lower back, I'm pretty fit. Thanks for your input!
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options
    I am looking at starting this shortly, need to wait til payday then I can get the DVD

Can someone tell me how may days you do each level? I did 30 DS, 10 days each level.. thanks !

Why would u send money when you can get it for free on youtube I really wana do this but I only lasted five mints of it but I would love to give it a go again
  • annie7hudds
    annie7hudds Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I am on my second round of RI30.

I love/d 30DS, so thought Ripped may be harder. It is, I think, but not impossible.

Re it being bad foryour back *laughing gypsy* . Any exercise can damage your body if you over do it/do it incorrectly/have a medical issue - but for me I haven't suffered from a bad back since I started doing the home fitness dvds on a regular basis. I run a lot - and that did give me back pain sometimes - which is why I am combining the running with the strength moves.

Am waiting for the postman to deliver my next Jilian. Killer Buns and Thighs. Bring it on!!!!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    Options

Why would u send money when you can get it for free on youtube I really wana do this but I only lasted five mints of it but I would love to give it a go again

I can't find RI30 on Youtube....bummer as I did 30DS on YT and I prefer this than a DVD which I would need to use on my tempermental laptop
  • Farah_akbar
    Farah_akbar Posts: 1,692 Member
    Options

I can't find RI30 on Youtube....bummer as I did 30DS on YT and I prefer this than a DVD which I would need to use on my tempermental laptop

ok sorry i am abit slow to day so bear with me if you want this on youtube i can send you the link
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    Options

ok sorry i am abit slow to day so bear with me if you want this on youtube i can send you the link

that would be awesome if you have RI30 link ! I just tried searching on my phone but no luck. Thanks !
  • ginasusan
    Options
    Can someone tell me what cals I would burn on 30 day shred level 1
  • ginasusan
    Options
    I've just found it on you tube :) 30 day shred video not the cals burned
  • kellied_
    Options
    im starting ripped in 30 tomorrow! i was wondering if you followed the meal plan as well? :) seems a little hard for me...
  • kellied_
    Options
    I am on day 14 of the 30 day shred and have lost 4.5 inches so far I am on level 2 :) Loving this dvd!!

Are you following the meal plan as well? Im starting tomorrow and i am still unsure about the meal plan :/
  • bjaupaj
    Options
    I have started Ripped in 30 and am on first day of week 2. I have seen some muscle toning, but no weight loss.
    Would I have better benefits with the meal plan? I still control what I eat and try to not eat more 1600 calories a day.
  • Clarissia_Nicole
    Clarissia_Nicole Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I completed Ripped in 30 and I lost 10 lbs! Much more toned as well. Love it!!
  • DesireeLovesOrganic
    DesireeLovesOrganic Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I just did week 3 today and those bear crawls and duck walks, OUCH! HAHA
  • KristaHuyer
    Options
    I am on my second day of week 2! I have some unofficial thyroid issues which cause me to struggle with loosing weight. I am hoping this will help though! How long did it take for you all to notice results? I've been working out and eating healthy for 3 months and haven't lost ANY weight, and no inches, but am still sticking with it!
    Feel free to add me, we can motivate eachother!
  • IzzyBooNZ1
    Options
    I am on day 2 of week 2 holy farking crap ..... cardio circuit 1 is brutal for me and I have to pause a couple of times, and that ab move where you are sort of sitting with legs out front, braced on your arms and you swing into a table top, I struggle with this as my bum is always brushing the carpet! I hope to get the hang of this.
    still I enjoy the satisfaction I feel when I finish the workout.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I'm doing it now. I start week 3 tomorrow. I really like it, but it has been harder on my knees than the 30 Day Shred. Not so bad that I can't finish it, but I am sore the next mornings. I do some modified moves, but I try to bring it hard each day.
  • gracielynn1011
    gracielynn1011 Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I am on day 2 of week 2 holy farking crap ..... cardio circuit 1 is brutal for me and I have to pause a couple of times, and that ab move where you are sort of sitting with legs out front, braced on your arms and you swing into a table top, I struggle with this as my bum is always brushing the carpet! I hope to get the hang of this.
    still I enjoy the satisfaction I feel when I finish the workout.

That ab hold/table top kills me too! I can barely raise my tush off the floor.
  • ashharris424
    ashharris424 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I did RI30 for about 2 weeks but I got bored with it since it was so similar to 30DS. 6 Week 6 Pack is by far my favorite as far as content but I got the best results overall from 30DS. No pics though. :(