WHAT WAS YOUR WORKOUT TODAY ?

Options

Replies

• fvolley
    fvolley Posts: 124
    Options
    I did some walking outside for almost 100 minutes. There were a lot of hills and curves. I tried jogging a little too but it was my first day back to exercise so it is what it is I am still proud. I did a little over 5 miles.

I still want to do a Jillian Michaels video tonight if I am able. We will see.
  • andrea464
    andrea464 Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    5 minutes on the treadmill to warm up
    65 minutes of Zumba
  • aminer31
    aminer31 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    30 minute 2 mile run with some walk with the dogs at the park! It was a beautiful day!
  • blackcloud13
    blackcloud13 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    A "relaxing" 75 mins on an exercise bike while watching Liverpool beat Tottenham (most of the calories came off from the stress of twists and turns in the game!)
  • br174
    br174 Posts: 1
    Options
    30 minutes cardio
    30 minutes weight training.
  • hannah_ryann
    hannah_ryann Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm a total newbie when it comes to working out, but I did 3.4 miles in 50 minutes (jogged 1.7 consecutive miles and alternated jogging/walking for the rest of it). Proud of myself!!!!
  • minaudier
    minaudier Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Jillian M. - 30 Day Shred Level 2
  • MG_Fit
    MG_Fit Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Strength training day - 90 min
    Yoga X - 90 min

I hate you Tony Horton!
  • Confuzzled4ever
    Confuzzled4ever Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    60 minutes step aerobics
    45 minutes weights - back exercises today
    15 swimming
    10 in the sauna
    20 minutes 30 Day shred day 2 level 2
  • EmmaKarney
    EmmaKarney Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    45 minute spin class this morning :)
  • tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Rest Day.
    I ran on the treadmill for 45 minutes.
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,456 Member
    Options
    Brushed off the bicycle and rode around the neighborhood - for the first time in years
  • just4nessa
    just4nessa Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Rest day for me but I still burned calories walking the mall for 4 hours, shopping for new, smaller clothes. :happy:
  • JJordon
    JJordon Posts: 857 Member
    Options
    40 minutes Plyometric - Insanity.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    I worked out for 4 hours today. Chasing rug rats around the park, carrying kids on my shoulders through historic sights, and performing 12 ounce curls.
  • woodwardtm
    woodwardtm Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    2 hours and 10 minutes of horseback riding. The horse wasn't ready and neither was I. My knees didn't want to hold me up when I dismounted. LOL I hope my horse doesn't feel as bad tomorrow as I did after day 1 of the 30DS!
  • XRavenhood
    XRavenhood Posts: 102
    Options
    Spread out throughout the day: 50 minutes of biking in the city, then 45 minutes of solo tennis in a racquetball court, then 65 minutes more of biking, then 5 sets of pushups averaging 17 pushups each and it's frikkin hot outside I AM TIRED @_@. I'm not used to all this exercise.

That was like 1400 calories burned off, but I can't eat it all - I'm 500ish under today but I just don't want to eat more; I'm feeling full as it is. I've been eating a really healthy, wholesome diet with lots of protein, wonder if that's okay to not eat all my exercise calories on big days... ???

Feedback?
  • myrahonbarrier
    myrahonbarrier Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Played Tennis for 30 minutes with my 22 year old daughter....she was TIRED :(. Then we went for a walk and later my husband and I went to the park and went for another good walk .....12,124 steps for the day
  • marqcutie80
    marqcutie80 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    45 minutes of resistance intervals on the Arc Trainer and 30 minutes of strength training (chest, arms & back day)
  • Yogi_Carl
    Yogi_Carl Posts: 1,906 Member
    Options
    Yoga, including handstands.